Pre-Order Thread

Is the gold indie version of Castaways and Cutouts hard to pre-order at all? In true me fashion, I just realized I ordered both it and the variant that was on The Decemberists' webstore, and before I cancel the gold one I figured I'd check and make sure it's not something people are trying to get a hold of...I'm guessing not, but if you need it and want to buy the copy I have on order, lemme know.
Did you get it from Bullmoose? I think that's the only place that I saw it posted. It seemed like it sold out very quickly, and I think the recent seaglass pressing on their bandcamp sold out quickly too. Looks like there's still a standard black available on their bandcamp, but yeah, it seems like those color presses were pretty limited in terms of the overall demand for the album.

Here’s mine. Spot the signatures. I only see two. View attachment 72371

It looks like there are two separate and distinct squiggles in the middle but they're close enough together that they almost look like one, grandiose squiggle. I just think it would be weird for one person to sign something in a way that involves them lifting up the pen for more than one squiggle.

Oh my order was in when I saw this but anyone else who wants in should go now.

The B Side is a great song /version too

I wasn’t commenting at you directly. Just saying people should jump on it if they wanted it. It’s gone now.

Admittedly I haven’t spent much time with the them. I own the Floating Points and don’t care for it much, there are some great songs but they’re mixed in with the ambient sounds of metal legged chairs being drug across a cafeteria floor.
floating points is probably one of my least favorite ones actually. And I don’t care much for the Hot Chip one but I have to give that more of a listen. I really like the Badbadnotgood one. Metronomy’s is solid. Snow Patrol, of all bands, might be my favorite one but not on vinyl. And Music For Pleasure is a great relaxing weekend listen. We throw that one on at least once a month.

Ok this is awesome. Anyone remember or like the Mystical Ninja / Ganbare Goemon games? In America we only got Mystical Ninja on the snes and then 2 games on the N64 and one on the Gameboy. The series was of course huge in Japan and there were 3 more direct sequels on the snes which are amazing.

Anyway this is so cool lol!

Goddam love me some Mogwai. Got the Monorail exclusive, the TR violet and the box set from their webstore with the signed print and a XXS t-shirt - which I'm not sure what I'll do with as no way that's going to fit me...

Edit - turns out the drop down menu was screwed up and I could have gotten a M or L :rolleyes:

Back