Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 70914

View attachment 70916
They shouldn’t send me these before I’ve had my coffee. At 6:00 this morning, $11 shipping for the bundle seemed reasonable (hint: it’s not) so I pulled the trigger. But I like the shirt and it’s done so whatever.

The indie version should pop near $40 which gets you free shipping from BM, plus points, if that’s your thing.

Will probably be available at all your usual suspects too! Box set is ltd to 3,000 in north america (but now that I'm looking at it, seems like CD only with 2 7" records and I haven't seen a vinyl box set version yet but haven't looked all that hard yet!)

Will probably be available at all your usual suspects too! Box set is ltd to 3,000 in north america (but now that I'm looking at it, seems like CD only with 2 7" records and I haven't seen a vinyl box set version yet but haven't looked all that hard yet!)

If there are any Kinks fans around, great album :)
View attachment 70929

How unexpectedly affordable!

Nice! Unfortunately they didn't play they when I saw them but it's definitely one of the all time best album openers.

This comment on album openers reminded me of a fun list I read/listened to a few weeks ago. It's a bit more specific, as it pertains to the best opening tracks on debut albums. It's fairly eclectic but obviously leans towards more popular artists:

How unexpectedly affordable!
DOAH!
tenor.gif

This comment on album openers reminded me of a fun list I read/listened to a few weeks ago. It's a bit more specific, as it pertains to the best opening tracks on debut albums. It's fairly eclectic but obviously leans towards more popular artists:

Not to derail the thread. Bit "I Wanna Be Adored" only at 39? Invalid list!

Last edited:
Back