Pre-Order Thread

Four Tet’s There Is Love In You is getting a 10 year anniversary reissue! It will be a 3xLP pressing, with the last LP containing remixes of the album! I’m keen to get it! 🙋‍♂️

I really hope VMP do an exclusive of this pressing! They did a Four Tet Essentials ROTM in the past, so I can imagine them doing an exclusive of There Is Love In You! 🤞

International shipping from Fat Beats is ridiculous. Nearly USD$40 just for shipping alone for me! So yeah, I really hope VMP do an exclusive of this one! 🙏
Nathan, these are showing up at other retailers, so it's not exclusive to Fat Beats. You should be able to find a place with more reasonable shipping, hopefully.

Final Fantasy III (Actual III not American III) is getting a vinyl release. You can "Reserve" a copy in Japan, but it'll be for sale November 18th on the Square site as well. Looks like A side is orchestral arrangements with B side being the Original tracks.

I was mistaken, you can preorder it now on the Square site, $40... yeesh.

Last edited:
Jack's Mannequin people attack....
Slightly cheaper at Deep Discount's sister site Popmarket, plus THANKS10 gets 10% off

Back