Pre-Order Thread

Do you guys all remember that time Newbury Comics did that Bill Evans “Portrait In Jazz” exclusive!?! So unclassy and cheap looking! 😂

Like, just looking at it, I thought it would probably sound like a DOL or 4 Men With Beards pressing because it’s that cheap looking 🙊

Omg I just looked up what Cracker Barrel was and ewwwww! So outdated, cheap and not on trend at all! Like, it’s so got that ‘Mum dresses me up, no fashion taste’ look with Cracker Barrel doing vinyl! 😂🙅‍♂️😝
Literally this is Cracker Barrel’s whole shtick, down home faux country store. Sometimes they take it too far (they’ve been known to be occasionally racist). All that being said I would take you to a Cracker Barrel and buy you a chicken fried steak just to see your reaction Nathan.

Literally this is Cracker Barrel’s whole shtick, down home faux country store. Sometimes they take it too far (they’ve been known to be occasionally racist). All that being said I would take you to a Cracker Barrel and buy you a chicken fried steak just to see your reaction Nathan.
I'd love to be there for this

Omg...chicken fried steak!?!?!?? That is so gross sounding! That’s like canned spaghetti... just not for me! 🙅‍♂️

Would love to go on a date with you though! ☺️

Back