Pre-Order Thread

The Marias - Superclean vol 1 + 2 - 24.99!! This album rules.
Re-stock, for $5 more but Priority shipping mandatory: The Marías - Superclean Vol. I & II LP

10% goes to charity tho

Re-stock, for $5 more but Priority shipping mandatory: The Marías - Superclean Vol. I & II LP

10% goes to charity tho
Shipping to Australia is USD$31! I was close to paying USD$61 for this, but then was like.....no wait, I’d actually rather spend USD$61 for a 45RPM AP pressing Kenny Burrell’s Midnight Blue! 😂💯

Like it just made me realise it’s so ridiculous paying USD$61 for a non audiophile pressing. The tote bag thing is nice but something I don’t care for at all. So yeah, although I’d love to have these two great EP’s on vinyl, it’s just too pricey overall! 😶👎

I literally had a dream last night where I was at Disneyland. It had reopened, and one of the shops on Main St. had a whole room of vinyl. Somebody walked up and told me they had Stone Temple Pilots so I went to check it out and it disintegrated in my hand. Dreams are weird.
I can’t help but laugh so much at this! 😂😂😂

LMAOOOOOOOO! Like I’m picturing you getting so aroused and excited after being told that vinyl room had Stone Temple Pilots! And then you waking up being like “oh damn...” 😅

Are you sure you weren't looking at an album by the Cure? 🤓
I love The Cure’s Disintegration is a uch a magnificent album! It’s so exquisite and intoxicating, sad and sexy, gloomy and dreamy and grandiose and glamorous! It’s even simultaneously spacious and claustrophobic! It’s simply a magical album and I’m so glad I discovered this album via this forum! ♥️

There's a Walmart next to the IKEA where I work. They have a lot exclusives now.
I find that so so so unattractive! Walmart having a vinyl exclusive is so fugly to me aesthetically! That’s like KFC or McDonalds having a vinyl exclusive! It’s very big franchise, no identity, cheap exclusive, yucky I don’t want that kind of vibe for me....🙈

Back