Pre-Order Thread

Oh my bad! I did a search before putting it and didn’t see that. Can never have too much XTC!

Good looking for real! I wasn’t tracking either of these coming out and I was totally keen on them. I knew they’d come out eventually since it seems Andy Partridge has been doing everything. But I did not know it was imminent!

It's not a big deal - I didn't post the album name, just the link to Burning Shed. I forget that the search here is limiting with some words 3 letters or under.

I sub to the Burning Shed email news letter, so that's how I came across it

For anyone who needs a suitable cup to toast their massive collection of Black Pumas variants.

BlackPumasCupsRedandWhiteCombo.png

For anyone who needs a suitable cup to toast their massive collection of Black Pumas variants.

Pffft. Only two lousy color choices? And the same design on each? Try harder, Pumas.

For everyone that's looking to avoid VMP, the Soul Jazz reissue series is starting to see pre-orders for the standard pressings. This has also confirmed the next 2 releases in the 4-part series (there's also an additional limited pressing of an extra one for RSD). It looks like it's going to be 'Doug Carn feat. The Voice of Jean Carn - Spirit Of The New Land' and 'The Awakening - Hear, Sense And Feel'.

Sound Of The Universe here in London have the pre-orders up for £26 each

View attachment 62414
I was able to grab the /100 limited variants of all of these so far from the RealGone site. All for cheaper than the VMP even with shipping. I cancelled my preorder for Coral Keys from VMP. I'd love to know more about the sourcing of these (can't seem to find anywhere that says if these are AAA or whatnot) but I like RealGone and am excited about this series!

Ohhhh Coil’s Musick to Play In the Dark is getting reissued finally! Here’s the Norman Records link that has a limited version: Coil - Musick To Play In The Dark
Here it is on Dais. First variant is sold out already.

Here it is on Dais. First variant is sold out already.
Several variants are sold out.

1598022221513.png

View attachment 62440

The fact that the song doesn't start with the same riff and the first lyrics aren't "Jessies still a friend" makes me sad.

They are really strong in marketing their brand.
And, good musicians.

Back