Pre-Order Thread

Helena Deland - Someone New

0021120030_10.jpg
Wow, what beautiful artwork.

That price is kinda nuts but they’re my favorite band so I gotta do it
Rap vinyl has ruined me because I looked at the gold price and was like "thats not too bad"
The gold is ugly and way too much of a mark up.

Getting Into Knives, by The Mountain Goats

Is it just the standard album on gold or a deluxe version like they’ve been doing the past few albums?
The gold is ugly and doesn't look like its anything extra. Ill probably go with the black

Rap vinyl has ruined me because I looked at the gold price and was like "thats not too bad"

The gold is ugly and doesn't look like its anything extra. Ill probably go with the black
lol I'm going to wait to see what Merge does. They usually put up a bundle of some kind. Maybe it'll be cheaper with some combo on their site. So far I don't see anything live, only bandcamp.

1597146567947.jpeg

Email went out! It’s also available here with a big bundle and on Salmon colored vinyl

I had the black vinyl of this but I had to order this since there were some left and I regretted not ordering it when it was previously available.

View attachment 60950

She also has a 7" available on her webstore. looks like both tracks our on the record.View attachment 60951

I ordered the blue and it was delayed due to Covid. Katie (and team) sent out a signed black vinyl copy to tide us over. I thought that was a really nice touch. No one else has done something like that. I forgot to get the 7” when I ordered a tshirt. Oh well.

Email went out! It’s also available here with a big bundle and on Salmon colored vinyl

Got the salmon color but not bundle...don’t need the cassette and all that. Still pricey for just a colored record but oh well. I’m excited for it

whoa, hellomerch seems to have an awful return policy. Crease? Split? Warp? Ding? No sir, don’t bother returning that shit to us!

Got the salmon color but not bundle...don’t need the cassette and all that. Still pricey for just a colored record but oh well. I’m excited for it
I like the Salmon better than the Gold. However, I just noticed that there’s free shipping direct from Merge with the Gold vinyl. I also tried adding the pin to my order on Hello Merch but it caused the shipping to be be like $19 instead of $7.
whoa, hellomerch seems to have an awful return policy. Crease? Split? Warp? Ding? No sir, don’t bother returning that shit to us!
I didn’t even notice that.... I’ve had good luck with ordering tMG records. Let’s hope I don’t need to return anything

It is awful (especially considering they do not have cheap shipping by any means). It always makes me a little hesitant to order but I will say they have some of the absolute best packaging of any online store. Not only is it really solid from a protection standpoint, but it has a fun and obvious message to post workers about it being vinyl and please do not be that guy to damage it.
Plus, the owner of Hello Merch is just a really really cool guy so I'm always happy to support them.

View attachment 60895

Up at Bullmoose.

Last edited:
1597156209449.png

Back