Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 60914

source.gif

View attachment 60895

We saw Rudy a few times when we lived in Long Beach, when he would open for other acts. I had no idea that he had never had an album out until now.

Onsale at 11:00 cst time tomorrow. Limited to 1000 copies, was up on their patreon store but goes on sale to general public tomorrow.

This one above already sold out so they just launched a preorder for a new one.

1597076444361.png

From the Khruangbin fan club:

Today we mark August 10th with announcement of a Khru-limited exclusive 7". Only 1000 records have been pressed and these 1000 records are available to you and you only our dearest Khru - on a first come first serve basis.

Side A: Maria También

Side B: Khruangbin cover of Elias Rahbani's Dance Of Maria

We offer up this magical pairing on in-house imprint LeeMaDee.

August 12th is International Khruangbin Day and on this day you will receive a link to purchase this one time pressing for $12.00. Because twelve is the magic number.

From the Khruangbin fan club:

Today we mark August 10th with announcement of a Khru-limited exclusive 7". Only 1000 records have been pressed and these 1000 records are available to you and you only our dearest Khru - on a first come first serve basis.

Side A: Maria También

Side B: Khruangbin cover of Elias Rahbani's Dance Of Maria

We offer up this magical pairing on in-house imprint LeeMaDee.

August 12th is International Khruangbin Day and on this day you will receive a link to purchase this one time pressing for $12.00. Because twelve is the magic number.

I got the email too but I can't locate this 7". Is there a link to the record? I normally don't buy 7" records, but as a big fan of the Rahbani Brothers, Khruangbin, Fairouz, I'd really interested in their cover on the B side.

I got the email too but I can't locate this 7". Is there a link to the record? I normally don't buy 7" records, but as a big fan of the Rahbani Brothers, Khruangbin, Fairouz, I'd really interested in their cover on the B side.
If you're a member of the fan club, as @folsom_lives mentioned, you'll get a link on the 12th. The email is VERY confusing haha. I had to read it a few times.

1597084092528.png

Happy I went with the Milan, honestly. The colourway is my favourite of the bunch. I don't care if it isn't limited.
Agreed. When the release is not limited, only certain variants; it’s not REALLY limited at all just artificial scarcity. It’s best to just choose the version that you like the most.

Back