Pre-Order Thread

I had the black vinyl of this but I had to order this since there were some left and I regretted not ordering it when it was previously available.

1597089428229.png

She also has a 7" available on her webstore. looks like both tracks our on the record.1597089551240.png

Last edited:
I had the black vinyl of this but I had to order this since there were some left and I regretted not ordering it when it was previously available.

View attachment 60950

She also has a 7" available on her webstore. looks like both tracks our on the record.View attachment 60951

I might very much have to do the same if we get another stimulus

View attachment 60950

She also has a 7" available on her webstore. looks like both tracks our on the record.View attachment 60951

I liked the tracks I heard, and am considering this, but idk if I can justify $40 for the signed version, as much as I'd like it.

Anybody have any clue what this is about?

Since that Scarlet song was one of the bigger selling points on the new Goat Head Soup reissues i'm sure it will be a variation of that released on of course a separate 7" or 10" to squeeze a bit more money out of us. Def. interested in hearing it though!

@NathanRicaud its not VMP but it’s colored wax.
Thanks for the heads up! HHV shipping is too much for me unfortunately, and I think I'm going to try and get a copy of the VMP edition of Alfredo! Gonna try as hard as I can to get one for a decent price on the second hand market (one for under USD$100 all together).

Last edited:

View attachment 60950

This is still in my top ten for the year so far.

Since that Scarlet song was one of the bigger selling points on the new Goat Head Soup reissues i'm sure it will be a variation of that released on of course a separate 7" or 10" to squeeze a bit more money out of us. Def. interested in hearing it though!
Their cover from the Grateful Dead comp is one of my favorites on that whole box set. Would love to hear their take on a Stones track.

Thanks for the heads up! HHV shipping is too much for me unfortunately, and I think I'm going to try and get a copy of the VMP edition of Alfredo! Gonna try as hard as I can to get one for a decent price on the second hand market (one for under USD$100 all together).

ngl, i dont understand why you would prefer spending about $100 USD for a VMP variant of a release when another color variant is available for less than that even with shipping price being taken into consideration

ngl, i dont understand why you would prefer spending about $100 USD for a VMP variant of a release when another color variant is available for less than that even with shipping price being taken into consideration
That’s what I was thinking, HHV shipping Down Under must be insane if you’d rather pay $100 on the secondary market.

That’s what I was thinking, HHV shipping Down Under must be insane if you’d rather pay $100 on the secondary market.
This is why so many companies press so many variants now and charge insane prices haha. I only go for a color/limited variant now if the price is in line with other pressings of the same quality. I don’t pay 3-4x retail on a variant on secondhand market just because I like the color more. Remember: it’s the same music on it and likely a similar quality pressing.

This is why so many companies press so many variants now and charge insane prices haha. I only go for a color/limited variant now if the price is in line with other pressings of the same quality. I don’t pay 3-4x retail on a variant on secondhand market just because I like the color more. Remember: it’s the same music on it and likely a similar quality pressing.
This all the way. A few bucks extra? Sure. Secondhand prices? No way.

Helena Deland - Someone New

0021120030_10.jpg

Back