Pre-Order Thread

Not a preorder but Infinity Cat Recordings has a rarities auction going on Ebay to benefit Southern Girls Rock Camp. Some of this stuff is going to go for insane prices I am guessing. @CAPacelli

Everyone should support this, especially since this is their last one ever. RIP Infinity Cat :(

If Bullmoose is to be believed, Say Anything’s ...Is a Real Boy may be getting a reissue this year:

I've been meaning to get this for a long time. I always pass it up when I see a used copy. I think this is coming from SRC Vinyl. I got an email from them with this listed.

restock on the Digable Planets Reachin' reissue.

View attachment 61028
@Selaws - ewwww, that’s so cheap (first thing I said to myself when I saw this, just like that Bill Evans Portrait in Jazz exclusive)! 🤣

billy woods - Dour Candy RE

Anybody know any UK shops that have cheap-ish shipping to the states? I really want the Cleo Sol record but it's real pricey with shipping from most places...it's £35 plus £10+ at rough trade...

Anybody know any UK shops that have cheap-ish shipping to the states? I really want the Cleo Sol record but it's real pricey with shipping from most places...it's £35 plus £10+ at rough trade...
Juno.co.uk is usually the cheapest for vinyl and shipping. It says out of stock for that, but sometimes pre-orders don't show up and it is worth checking after the vinyl is released which should be Friday. Looks like that is just an expensive album though. I also have used Norman, but don't see it on there either.

Juno.co.uk is usually the cheapest for vinyl and shipping. It says out of stock for that, but sometimes pre-orders don't show up and it is worth checking after the vinyl is released which should be Friday. Looks like that is just an expensive album though. I also have used Norman, but don't see it on there either.
Thanks. Yea...sadly it just may be an expensive album. I may wait to see if any US stores get any copies of it for cheaper.

Thanks. Yea...sadly it just may be an expensive album. I may wait to see if any US stores get any copies of it for cheaper.

Had a hunt around a few UK and Irish stores for ya and yeah it seems £35 is the list for it. £10 transatlantic shipping isn’t terrible tbh but I can see how the combined cost makes it not worthwhile.

Had a hunt around a few UK and Irish stores for ya and yeah it seems £35 is the list for it. £10 transatlantic shipping isn’t terrible tbh but I can see how the combined cost makes it not worthwhile.
Really appreciate it. Yea I know the cost isn’t too awful but it makes the album over 50USD which is pretty steep for one album. I may order more than one album if another U.K. only release comes up or hold out hope that a US store stocks it.

Really appreciate it. Yea I know the cost isn’t too awful but it makes the album over 50USD which is pretty steep for one album. I may order more than one album if another U.K. only release comes up or hold out hope that a US store stocks it.

Hahaha! I can understand that. $52 is why, amongst a multitude of other anti VMP reasons, I’m not buying the spiritualized despite the promise of there being a good vinyl copy and it being one of my all time favourites!

Back