Pre-Order Thread

Secretly Store keeps crashing for me with the Angel Olsen album.

I also can't decide between the bundle and the signed album... hmmmm

Shipping is $9 though :eek::(:cry:
I grabbed the signed album and immediately realized after purchase that I should've just added the 7" to it. Ends up being only like $3 more than the bundle and you get the signed album.

For all you lovely people who still don't own this on vinyl, here's your next chance:

Mid-Air Thief - Crumbling

I want to like Angel Olsen more than I actually do. I mean, I loved My Woman, but the rest for me has been meh.

Have been a fan for a while, but 'All Mirrors' did nothing for me - didn't even end up buying it, which says a lot.

I do love her acoustic stuff, so really looking forward to this one.

Have been a fan for a while, but 'All Mirrors' did nothing for me - didn't even end up buying it, which says a lot.

That's funny because All Mirrors completely changed my mind about her as an artist, I thought it was beautiful. Not sure I care about a stripped-down version of the album though.

Yeah I can't believe she's not tweeted. I don't think Charli typically puts out many variants, if I'm not mistaken there was only one standard clear pressing of the self-titled. But I could totally see Urban Outfitters being all over this, if anyone is gonna get their own variant it will probably be them. For now, we wait and see...
There's still some yellow copies here:

For all you lovely people who still don't own this on vinyl, here's your next chance:

Mid-Air Thief - Crumbling
I feel like I see a new variant of this every week. Maybe it's time that I listen to it?

I want to like Angel Olsen more than I actually do. I mean, I loved My Woman, but the rest for me has been meh.

I like “All Mirrors” but I still hated the loudness of a lot of tracks on it. She was going for Grandiose but I don’t think it works with her voice, especially when she sings in a higher register.

My Woman is probably her best. It’s the most straightforward indie rock sound of all of her albums.

I grabbed the signed album and immediately realized after purchase that I should've just added the 7" to it. Ends up being only like $3 more than the bundle and you get the signed album.
Weird. I had the bundle, then saw shipping price then saw the signed. So I decided to get the signed and 7” and shipping was only $7 🤔

SAME. I sold my copies of Burn your Witness and All Mirrors, only keeping My Woman. I like that album substantially more than the other ones despite really trying to get into them.

it says sold out for me 🥺
I've got one coming from the US and one from the EU store - since the US store went up earlier then the EU and I didn't want to miss out.
If you really want a yellow copy, I could send you one as soon as I have received both copies.
Just shoot me a message and we'll work everything out - of course, I'll be sending you the copy at cost.

Oh, and in regards to Angel Olsen:
This was my last concert before the whole pandemic took its tall - and she was performing at a theatre.
I was blown away by the whole band and atmosphere!
And she had Hand Habits as a support with her - really good match up!

Sadly, it seems like years already...
I neeeeed more concerts and festivals. :cry:
But for now, everybody stay safe and take care!

Last edited:
I've got one coming from the US and one from the EU store - since the US store went up earlier then the EU and I didn't want to miss out.
If you really want a yellow copy, I could send you one as soon as I have received both copies.
Just shoot me a message and we'll work everything out - of course, I'll be sending you the copy at cost.

Oh, and in regards to Angel Olsen.
This was my last concert before the whole pandemic took its tall - and she was performing at a theatre.
I was blown away by the whole band and atmosphere!
And she had Hand Habits as a support with her - really good match up!

Sadly, it seems like years already...
I neeeeed more concerts and festivals. :cry:
But for now, everybody stay safe and take care!
Yeah live she kills it. Way better live than on record

I like “All Mirrors” but I still hated the loudness of a lot of tracks on it. She was going for Grandiose but I don’t think it works with her voice, especially when she sings in a higher register.

My Woman is probably her best. It’s the most straightforward indie rock sound of all of her albums.

Weird. I had the bundle, then saw shipping price then saw the signed. So I decided to get the signed and 7” and shipping was only $7 🤔

Agreed that she was going for grandiose. Obviously, it really worked for some folks. To me, it just felt a bit forced and overbearing, and never resonated despite repeat listens. 'My Woman' is easily my favorite, and 'Phases' has gotten plenty of spins. I own 'Burn Your Fire..." but it's a bit more hit and miss, and I don't turn to it as often.

EDIT: I have seen her live 4-5 times, and it's always been great.

Back