Pre-Order Thread

If anyone heard any more about the audiophile version I would love to hear some more details other than 2xLP 45RPM, which is all they say. My VMP version is poppy as hell. Although, splitting it to 2xLP for a 31 minute album is pretty silly. I'd rather they do an audiophile 33.

From the announcement email:
We recently found the original master tapes for Mother Earth’s Plantasia, recorded by Mort Garson in 1976, and thought to be lost for more than 40 years. Although Mort had kept and stored a large amount of his analog tapes over the years, they were often in large unorganized batches. While initial versions of our reissue of the album were taken from a carefully transferred mint copy of the original vinyl pressing, we were fortunate to finally discover the original master tapes while going through a surprise box of Mort Garson tapes that turned up much later than the first archive we had access to. An unremarkable mislabeled tape in an unmarked box turned out to contain the stereo master recordings of Mother Earth's Plantasia. All forthcoming versions of the record will be pressed from a new, pristine remaster of these original tapes.

So it sounds like even the preorder for the single 33rpm LP will be a new remaster from the original master tapes...

This is one of those albums I wanted for the longest time. When I finally got it, I think I spun it once and haven't touched it since hah.
I got a copy and have hardly listened to it as well. It's interesting as a proto-electronic relic and a musical footnote; however, it's kind of elevator music/muzak for plants.

back in stock!

I posted a link for this before, but that was for the digital version. Now here is the vinyl preorder
Reason twenty million I should stay out of this thread.

back in stock!

Just give me Gleam I and II, enough of the Gleam III variants.

Listen up RPG/Square Enix fans! Got an email a little bit ago, restocks in the Square Enix store, for some rare/out of print albums. Albums from FF VII, VIII, and XIII, as well as Nier: Automata, Xenogears, and most importantly, the Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger arrangement album!

All are fairly expensive, and shipping is $8.99, but those prices are cheaper than 'Cogs.

Triple rarity for me here! Not only do I get to post a preorder here before someone beats me, but I also got to buy my white whale today at significantly cheaper than normal, and I'm actually making a vinyl purchase! This is only the third time this year I've bought a record. If I could swing it, I'd be getting FFVII and VIII, but alas, not going to go crazy today.

I posted a link for this before, but that was for the digital version. Now here is the vinyl preorder
This one has been on pre-order for awhile but glad to see it posted again. I feel like people are sleeping on this album a bit!

Back