Pre-Order Thread

Yellow up on the UK store if you move fast

Oh damn, it was in stock when I tagged you, which was based on @phramenma's post. Not sure when it went up, but that seems crazy fast for 1000.

It is being dropped across multiple regions with their own stock/share of the 1k, word is the US store had 500, the EU/UK store yellow stock just came out:

It is being dropped across multiple regions with their own stock/share of the 1k, word is the US store had 500, the EU/UK store yellow stock just came out:

That one appears sold out as well.

Yellow up on the UK store if you move fast
HOW DID THIS ALSO SELL OUT INSTANTLY šŸ¤Æ

HOW DID THIS ALSO SELL OUT INSTANTLY šŸ¤Æ
Assuming 500 copies each on the us and uk store... when its divided like that it's not as surprising. For an artist like Charli, 500 is actually really limited. Crazy considering she still hasn't even tweeted about it, this rollout was a bit bungled it seems. Flippers combing through reddit probably got the first move.

I now have Orange coming from the US, and Yellow from the UK. One day I'll stop spending ridiculous amounts of money...
Congratulations on snagging one! I can't judge, I would have been in the same situation had I got to it in time. Actually had it in my cart and stupidly went to check my bank account to see how much I had left and of course by the time I returned it was gone. You'd think I would have learned by now that in the vinyl market it's buy first, check wallet later.

I ordered the orange from Rough Trade in hopes that a more limited version is issued. Rough Trade doesnā€™t charge until they ship, so I can always cancel.
Yeah to be completely neither yellow or orange are particularly doing it for me with this album, so if there's another color elsewhere that I find more appealing I'll definitely go for it.

Yeah to be completely neither yellow or orange are particularly doing it for me with this album, so if there's another color elsewhere that I find more appealing I'll definitely go for it.
She hasnā€™t even announced it on Twitter yet. Iā€™m wondering if some different colored or signed variants will start showing up.

She hasnā€™t even announced it on Twitter yet. Iā€™m wondering if some different colored or signed variants will start showing up.
Yeah I can't believe she's not tweeted. I don't think Charli typically puts out many variants, if I'm not mistaken there was only one standard clear pressing of the self-titled. But I could totally see Urban Outfitters being all over this, if anyone is gonna get their own variant it will probably be them. For now, we wait and see...

Back