Pre-Order Thread

In other news, I got my signed and numbered splatter variant pre-order of the Yaeji album. Except...well...it wasn't signed or numbered at all...it did come with the paint pen though. Hopefully something gets sorted out...sent them an email.
Hm, I'm about to open mine up in a second :unsure: I don't care much about records being signed or numbered so I probably wouldn't even have noticed but I'll keep an eye out to see if mine is and let you know

Hm, I'm about to open mine up in a second :unsure: I don't care much about records being signed or numbered so I probably wouldn't even have noticed but I'll keep an eye out to see if mine is and let you know
I don’t typically care either but it was clearly marked signed and numbered on my receipt and when I bought it so it’s a little annoying. I won’t do a chargeback or anything like that but I don’t like when it’s advertised incorrectly. I sent them a nice email though so hopefully get a response!

I don’t typically care either but it was clearly marked signed and numbered on my receipt and when I bought it so it’s a little annoying. I won’t do a chargeback or anything like that but I don’t like when it’s advertised incorrectly. I sent them a nice email though so hopefully get a response!
Well unfortunately I cant help much since I bought the splatter that wasnt part of the bundle with the pen, and her site I bought it from doesn't say anything about it being signed or numbered so mine is correct, but we ordered different versions of it. Sorry yours didn't come as advertised tho, hopefully they get back to you!

In other news, I got my signed and numbered splatter variant pre-order of the Yaeji album. Except...well...it wasn't signed or numbered at all...it did come with the paint pen though. Hopefully something gets sorted out...sent them an email.

Dude, you're supposed to use the paint pen to sign and number it yourself. Come on! What else could it be? ;)

Not entirely the same but I signed up for Blind Tiger last year for an autographed Ian Noe and it came signed on the paper sleeve. I was so pissed off. Needless to say I didn’t resub.

if these comps weren't so GAT DAMN EXPENSIVE i'd get them

1595183437451.png

View attachment 57462

Looks like the 'original' 'exclusive' repress in blue vinyl is still available from Plaid Room/Colemine, for less:
GRANT GREEN - Sunday Mornin' [Exclusive]

View attachment 57462

Thanks peeps, been meaning to pick this up and didn't know there was any represses or exclusivos! Has anyone ordered from Slow Down Sounds? Ordered from Plaid Room a decent amount but I'm digging this variant.

76953973-EDF3-4B31-ACE2-2544128654E1.jpeg

This game looks like absolute garbage but I know there’s a lot of Kero Kero Bonito stans in here

Back