Pre-Order Thread

Im sure this has been posted but Dehd has their new album on limited edition slime splatter up on Bandcamp. Pitchfork just ran a Rising feature on them calling it their best album yet, I would anticipate a possible BNM tag when it drops which means it will sell out soon after. Don’t sleep, they’re great.

also tomorrow is a good day to buy considering BC is waiving it’s revenue share.

Im sure this has been posted but Dehd has their new album on limited edition slime splatter up on Bandcamp. Pitchfork just ran a Rising feature on them calling it their best album yet, I would anticipate a possible BNM tag when it drops which means it will sell out soon after. Don’t sleep, they’re great.

also tomorrow is a good day to buy considering BC is waiving it’s revenue share.

Not threadjack but there is also a Chicago edition of this record here.

1593707695283.png

Anybody want the Story of Zamrock for $150 dollars more than it originally cost?

Anybody want the Story of Zamrock for $150 dollars more than it originally cost?

I don't doubt this will sell out sadly. Then Rappcats will release all the albums individually in 6 months for $25 each.

Cheapest copy on discogs is $800, yeah it will sell out.
It has only sold once on discogs, for $600 a few days ago. RIP the person who paid that hah. Said this in the anthology thread, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone at Rappcats is the one who bought it for $600 a few days ago to "set the market price". It had not sold prior to that.

It has only sold once on discogs, for $600 a few days ago. RIP the person who paid that hah. Said this in the anthology thread, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone at Rappcats is the one who bought it for $600 a few days ago to "set the market price". It had not sold prior to that.

Yay! People are learning about market manipulation with collectibles! Love this train of thought!

Couple new preorders from Dais Records

Death Bells - New Signs of Life

Private World - S/T

EAGLES - LIVE FROM THE FORUM MMXVIII 4LP

This show was amazing - check it out! Also streaming on ESPN this weekend.

View attachment 54818

(Indie and Rough Trade Exclusives)
Anyone know what the 2XLP version is? Assuming it’s an audiophile pressing? Doesn’t seem to have extras

Back