Pre-Order Thread

@Crabbers @EmeryRK and all other vulfpeck fans!

IAPETUS crowdfund preorder, limited to 250. Free upgrade to Deluxe vinyl variant if stretch goal is reached.

f5p7ilysak5u2sekb5dv

$120 away from the Galaxy vinyl upgrade.

106616057_4184872221553188_6499370211266902763_o.jpg

So I don't know how many follow Too Many Records well TMR 7 is out and this time it's electronic/ambient!

Thank you for the shout out!

Here's the link to the US store Rough Trade Exclusive. Anyone know why this is so expensive - $50 for a 2LP exclusive? Is it just because that's been the going price for this record in general, and Rough Trade is just following suit? Or, is there something I don't know, like this will this be super high quality or something?

1593697228316.png

(Indie and Rough Trade Exclusives)

Here's the link to the US store Rough Trade Exclusive. Anyone know why this is so expensive - $50 for a 2LP exclusive? Is it just because that's been the going price for this record in general, and Rough Trade is just following suit? Or, is there something I don't know, like this will this be super high quality or something?

It's a UK import which is part of why it's so pricey...it's £25 on Sault's bandcamp ($31 USD which isn't bad) but then it's $19 shipping to the US. I just haven't seen it available on many US sites. I also saw something about prices for shipping from Europe to the US are going to be jacked up very soon.

My local is selling this record at 39€ so I guess it's "normally" expensive.

Label was just generated for my Margo Price!

Can't wait to get this one.

If anybody still wants this. Grimeys still has signed versions available.

Back