Pre-Order Thread

If it's anything like With Teeth, when it goes live the vinyl will be ready to ship. No messing about with pre-orders after the fiasco with the first batch of definitive reissues.
I have a feeling this is why Rough Trade messed up and put the preorder up early. Production on the NIN version got delayed which set off a chain reaction. It's possible that the NIN version goes live in July too when the RT one was meant to go live.

1592920581091.png

View attachment 53284

Texas EditionView attachment 53285

For the love of God, can we get a Vinyl Me Pardner Rising. I mean we are getting a classically trained harpist as a rising so it shouldn't be too much to ask.

ceelo-green-ceelo-green-is-thomas-callaway

CeeLo Green

CeeLo Green is Thomas Callaway
RAP
BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
UPC: 4050538615234

View attachment 53320

any idea if there's a pre-sale somwewhere else for this?
newbury is not accessible for us Euro Team.

Did some Googling to see if there was any other options for the Lori Mckenna album - found this:

New Hum album, from the e-mail:

Hum is happy to announce the release of our new album, Inlet. Vinyl (180g double LP), CD, and shirt bundles are available for immediate pre-order via polyvinylrecords.com/store/hum_inlet, with all pre-orders including a free digital download.

The record is also available for consumption at http://humband.bandcamp.com and will ripple out to all digital platforms within the week.

Vinyl manufacturing has been delayed a bit due to Covid. We are hoping we can ship late Summer. We’ll keep you posted. The band is extremely thankful for the kindness we have received over the years, and we hope everybody is healthy and well!

-Hum

Did some Googling to see if there was any other options for the Lori Mckenna album - found this:

Yeah I saw that one, I will pick that one up if there is no Magnolia ROTM. I just have a feeling it is going to be a Magnolia ROTM. No preorder on their webstore and they've done The Bird and The Rifle as ROTM before.

any idea if there's a pre-sale somwewhere else for this?
newbury is not accessible for us Euro Team.

It is available here, just not signed.

New Hum album, from the e-mail:

Hum is happy to announce the release of our new album, Inlet. Vinyl (180g double LP), CD, and shirt bundles are available for immediate pre-order via polyvinylrecords.com/store/hum_inlet, with all pre-orders including a free digital download.

The record is also available for consumption at http://humband.bandcamp.com and will ripple out to all digital platforms within the week.

Vinyl manufacturing has been delayed a bit due to Covid. We are hoping we can ship late Summer. We’ll keep you posted. The band is extremely thankful for the kindness we have received over the years, and we hope everybody is healthy and well!

-Hum
It's only in black right now, but hopefully a color version might come later

Yeah I saw that one, I will pick that one up if there is no Magnolia ROTM. I just have a feeling it is going to be a Magnolia ROTM. No preorder on their webstore and they've done The Bird and The Rifle as ROTM before.

I'm not a Magnolia member and not too familiar with them. I picked this up as it's signed & a good price overall.

Back