Pre-Order Thread

The pre orders for those new Verve AAA arr only live with Louis Meets Oscar and Getz Gilberto yes? I can't find anything for Love Supreme or Nina preorders...

The pre orders for those new Verve AAA arr only live with Louis Meets Oscar and Getz Gilberto yes? I can't find anything for Love Supreme or Nina preorders...
Target has the Love Supreme and Ballads preorder in their buy 2 get 1 free sale it seems. Have not seen the Nina ones up yet but I think those are further out.

Target has the Love Supreme and Ballads preorder in their buy 2 get 1 free sale it seems. Have not seen the Nina ones up yet but I think those are further out.
Ah, is there a UPC listed on those that I can search?

EDIT: @Russ I beat me to it, thanks!

Gwen Stefani - loveangelmusicbaby 15th anniversary back in stock:

bob-dylan-rough-rowdy-ways-olive-green-vinyl-180-gram-vinyl-gatefold-limited-import

Bob Dylan

Rough & Rowdy Ways (Olive Green Vinyl)
180 Gram Vinyl, Gatefold, Limited, Import
ROCK
COLUMBIA 34215
UPC: 0194397834215
Release Date: 7/17/2020

While going through the Target 3 for 2 sale I found something that I don't see anywhere else. Hoping it is legit. I ordered it.

While going through the Target 3 for 2 sale I found something that I don't see anywhere else. Hoping it is legit. I ordered it.

I know this is essentially a greatest hits album, but it is awesome. I grabbed an original pressing for $8 a year or so ago at a flea market. My fiancée's parents are from the UK but are HUGE John Prine fans and she said they always played this CD in the car, so I was always on the lookout for it.

View attachment 52717

They did a story about this release on NPR Morning Edition. It’s a pretty interesting story.

EDIT: Here it is...

I know this is essentially a greatest hits album, but it is awesome. I grabbed an original pressing for $8 a year or so ago at a flea market. My fiancée's parents are from the UK but are HUGE John Prine fans and she said they always played this CD in the car, so I was always on the lookout for it.

That is awesome. I love to hear that John gets love overseas as well. Yeah since he died it has become quite expensive. It has some of my favorite songs of his like Saddle in The Rain and Pleast Don't Bury Me so I am excited about it.

They’re pressing his Souvenirs record next month and I preordered with Target’s deal, too

Back