Pre-Order Thread

RAS - RAS II

Taking cues from Greek, Turkish and Arabic music; Berlin based trio RAS balance their sound between DIY psychedelic soul, Mediterranean disco and dub-friendly bass with a natural affinity for globally appreciative funk.

I'm just reposting my own instagram post for this, rather than retyping and uploading images, etc. The gist is that LITA is reissuing The Greyboy Allstars debut, Westcoast Boogaloo on August 7th and the group also has a new album which they're dropping the digital for on July 3, but no confirmed date yet on the vinyl, only an announcement that it's coming

Hey @Lee Newman and all other Colemine fans...found this in qrates today...might be of interest to some of you

Well this one is a surprise too...funky Brazilian soul

Think I’ll pull the trigger on this one finally today:

I'm just reposting my own instagram post for this, rather than retyping and uploading images, etc. The gist is that LITA is reissuing The Greyboy Allstars debut, Westcoast Boogaloo on August 7th and the group also has a new album which they're dropping the digital for on July 3, but no confirmed date yet on the vinyl, only an announcement that it's coming

Oh man, I'm excited for all of this. Huge fan of GBA here. Whenever I think of records I'd choose for N&G AOTM, A Town Called Earth is on my shortlist if it were to get a repress. Hmmm, I guess I just ruined my guess thread if that ever happens.

Edit: Sorry to @tvham for the inadvertent quote in my original post. That was from a couple days ago when I was going to express my jealousy of your Pliny pic. 🍻

Last edited:
I'm your huckleberry...but I didn't pick up the damn picture disc. It could be worse though...I could be a King Gizzard fan.

This is the only one I've attempted...after a few it was cute...now it's just plain ominous. It could be worse though...I could be a flipper.
I'm your huckleberry too with the Pumas. Love the album, met the guys, was trying to be supportive and now, I have a Kallax square half full of Black Pumas' debut album. I regret nothing.

I did too...and it has been really difficult finding 5 and 7 in the US. I have a feeling Rough Trade might stock this one, but I like buying from bandcamp too. I've been listening to the album non-stop all week.
Yea I got the 5 and 7 represses from Rough Trade so it wouldn't surprise me if they get this. I had to wait on those 2 forever tho, so I'm glad to get this one asap

Weird time to cash in on 'b**g*l**,' but this is cool.

Yea I got the 5 and 7 represses from Rough Trade so it wouldn't surprise me if they get this. I had to wait on those 2 forever tho, so I'm glad to get this one asap

Looks like bandcamp was the right choice especially today with Bandcamp proceeds being donated to NAACP legal defense fund.

Back