Pre-Order Thread

New International Anthem coming this month > Carlos Niño & Miguel Atwood-Ferguson - Chicago Waves

I rarely buy something having never listened to the artist/band, but it's getting close with releases from International Anthem. My trust in the music they support and release is higher than any other label.

I rarely buy something having never listened to the artist/band, but it's getting close with releases from International Anthem. My trust in the music they support and release is higher than any other label.
If you haven’t heard of them before, definitely check out their other work. Miguel Atwood Ferguson is a frequent collaborator with Brainfeeder/Flying Lotus and his work is beautiful. I also highly recommend the Dilla tribute Miguel curated. It’s all live instrumentation of a lot of Dilla tracks. Carlos has some really cool records too.

This bundle includes a ticket to Angel Olsen's Cosmic Stream 1 on June 18th 2020, a Digital Download of the show and limited edition physical copy of Half Way Home LP, Specific to to ticket buyers of Cosmic Stream 1.

INFO ON STREAM AFTER PURCHASE:
To access the stream on June 18, 2020, go to: Angel Olsen to enter your voucher code.

INFO ON MERCHANDISE SHIPMENT:
This Halfway Home LP will ship on or around mid-September 2020.

• Limited Edition Reverse Black on White Artwork
  • 12" White Vinyl
  • Includes postcard of original photo cover art was based on

This bundle includes a ticket to Angel Olsen's Cosmic Stream 1 on June 18th 2020, a Digital Download of the show and limited edition physical copy of Half Way Home LP, Specific to to ticket buyers of Cosmic Stream 1.

INFO ON STREAM AFTER PURCHASE:
To access the stream on June 18, 2020, go to: Angel Olsen to enter your voucher code.

INFO ON MERCHANDISE SHIPMENT:
This Halfway Home LP will ship on or around mid-September 2020.

• Limited Edition Reverse Black on White Artwork
  • 12" White Vinyl
  • Includes postcard of original photo cover art was based on

If I didn't just buy the TTL Half Way Home I'd be all over this

Some Vince Guaraldi - Peanuts records

Some Vince Guaraldi - Peanuts records

Vmp will be getting this in red...someone on Reddit found a link

1591726034973.png

1591726062692.png

View attachment 51094

View attachment 51095

This whole package looks awesome. I don't know the band even though they are apparently from my area. I think I'll go to the Tubes and check them out...

yusuf-cat-stevens-back-to-earth-super-deluxe-5cd-2lp-blu-ray

Yusuf / Cat Stevens

Back to Earth (Super Deluxe)
5CD, 2LP, Blu-ray
ROCK
BMG RIGHTS MANAGE 0384419
UPC: 4050538441932
Release Date: 7/31/2020

pusalp0025__07688.1591383944.jpg

Reissue on black.

@Lacubrious weren’t you looking for a standard repress of this after missing the 25th anniversary press?

Back