Pre-Order Thread

Highly recommended

If you're into Khruangbin, why not order these beauties to get you in the mood:
Hearing the Swedish outfit Sven Wunder for the first time is as refreshing as an ice-cold Limoncello after an Italian meal. One of those bands that feel instantly familiar like an old friend and simultaneously fresh and new. - Mr Bongo

Sven Wunder - Wabi Sabi

Sven Wunder - Eastern Flowers

Last edited:
Highly recommended

Hearing the Swedish outfit Sven Wunder for the first time is as refreshing as an ice-cold Limoncello after an Italian meal. One of those bands that feel instantly familiar like an old friend and simultaneously fresh and new. - Mr Bongo

Sven Wunder - Wabi Sabi

I'm halfway through Eastern Flowers and I'm loving it. Thanks for this.

Highest recommendation if you'd like to receive some love.

No pre-order yet, but a new Muddy What? live album will be coming soon. 🐦

And you could help this lovely band very much with a simple vote:
Just click the link and you're almost done. 💖

Sending some love to all you lovely people who've already voted!
Please let me know if you'd like to receive a personal card from the band. 💌

The Fiona website was clear at the time of purchase that cancellations weren't an option. Kinda hard to argue with that.

Because the "all sales final" rhetoric is BS in this day and age. Of course they can cancel. Especially sketch when the no-cancel option rolled out two weeks ahead of variants to support indie stores. They are going to cancel it, or get it Return To Sender and refund it.

The Fiona website was clear at the time of purchase that cancellations weren't an option. Kinda hard to argue with that.

No it says they're unable to cancel when it has reached the fulfillment stage. If they ship in July, it shouldn't be in that stage for a while and they should still be able to cancel

Highly recommended

Sven Wunder - Wabi Sabi

Initial impression is it reminds me of Thievery Corporation...really digging it.

Highly recommended

Sven Wunder - Wabi Sabi

Good recommendation thank you. Grabbed Wabi Sabi 💛

Because the "all sales final" rhetoric is BS in this day and age. Of course they can cancel. Especially sketch when the no-cancel option rolled out two weeks ahead of variants to support indie stores. They are going to cancel it, or get it Return To Sender and refund it.
Not to defend this, which I cannot, but it does appear that the orders from her store are shipping a full month before it is being released to the indie stores. My preorder says delivery of June 19, where the indies have July 17 as the release date.

Highly recommended

Sven Wunder - Wabi Sabi

This is 🔥🔥🔥. Thanks for the recommendation. Lotus is a god damn groove.

Not to defend this, which I cannot, but it does appear that the orders from her store are shipping a full month before it is being released to the indie stores. My preorder says delivery of June 19, where the indies have July 17 as the release date.

They are going to get one right back

Anyone heard about this Bolan cover album?

This is an incredible one:

Thanks for this! Preordered but hoping they don’t cancel like they have a habit of doing...seems sold out most other places.
Support those who need it the most: Your local and Rough Trade NYC

Support those who need it the most: Your local and Rough Trade NYC
Doh. My “local” Academy Records doesn’t have online shopping. Didn’t realize RT had reopened and already ordered from BullMoose.

Doh. My “local” Academy Records doesn’t have online shopping. Didn’t realize RT had reopened and already ordered from BullMoose.
All good. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude and originally wanted to quote the Bullmoose pre-order link.
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that this should pop up mostly everywhere in the next few hours and days.
And that you might want to contact your local or shop from those stores that have been suffering the most.

Back