Sending some love for your vote

phramenma

image.jpg
These are made by Ina and you can actually buy them: Musik aus dem Fenster

Hej family, if y'all would like to do me a huge favour, I'll be sending some love to you.

Muddy What? is nominated for the German Blues Challenge (voting ends in three days) - if you’d like to vote, you can follow this link:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fvoting.blues-baltica.de
And because this page is in German only, I have pasted the Google Translator link.
You'll just have to register and vote for them - no need to fill out the whole form.

If they win the challenge, they could be going to the International Blues Challenge in Memphis (Tennessee) - and maybe tour a few places in the US and say thank you personally. 🥰

It just takes a few seconds and to make it a little easier for you, here are some screenshots (after registration is complete):

Desktop Version
Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-28 um 09.46.46.png

Mobile Version
Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-28 um 09.46.25.png

Here are some recent live videos we did back when live music was still possible.
Hopefully you enjoy them. 😘

And there will be an ONE-HOUR ONLINE SPECIAL on May, 7th - 8 pm CEST on YouTube and Facebook.
3baaaf9d-024f-40cd-b6ab-df48f98a7fb9.jpg

Thank you so much for your love and if this thread seems inappropriate, I will delete it right away.

Last edited:
roadie, stagehand, photographer, cinematographer, catering, boyfriend, fan, groupie, everything else that comes to your mind. :)
By the way, i checked out the postcards you linked and found her childrens books. Those look pretty terrific, too.

By the way, i checked out the postcards you linked and found her childrens books. Those look pretty terrific, too.
Feel free to place an order and support the artist during these troubling times. :love:
But most of all, thank you for your vote and the kind words!

Back