Pre-Order Thread

New Ostinatio Records - The Dancing Devils of Djibouti.

From the website:

The first ever international album from Djibouti and Ostinato's first studio recorded album. This ain't a compilation or reissue!

A stunning collision of Indian Bollywood, Jamaican dub and reggae, sleek horns inspired by Harlem’s jazz era, and the haunting and joyous synthesizer melodies of the Red Sea by Groupe RTD, one of East Africa’s best kept secrets.

Recorded in three days -- as per the strict limit set by Djibouti's national radio authorities -- with a state-of-the-art mobile recording studio replete with the very best audio interfaces and carefully positioned microphones around a less than soundproof room to achieve a vibrant, professional sound while maintaining the analog warmth of decades prior.

A portion of Bandcamp sales will be donated in equal parts to:

• The Djiboutian Embassy in Germany to purchase masks and other essential supplies for Djibouti.

• Amref Health Africa Covid-19 Fund

jad-fair-daniel-johnston-its-spooky-reissue-white-vinyl-2xlp7-casper-white-vinyl

Jad Fair & Daniel Johnston

It's Spooky (Reissue) (white vinyl)
2xLP+7" - Casper White vinyl
ROCK
JOYFUL NOISE RECORDS 0000321
UPC: 753936905078
Release Date: 5/15/2020

So looks like they haven't sorted out the launch all the way but The Texas Gentlemen - Floor It!!! Due July 17

View attachment 42470

source:
Password:floorit

Here you go.

1587567794901.png

Here you go.

View attachment 42603

That vinyl hurts my eyes. I know tri-colors can be bad sometimes with skips/pops, but five? I can only imagine

Here you go.

View attachment 42603

A board game in the gatefold, how awesome is that?!haha

Here you go.

View attachment 42603

I wonder if Paul Cauthen will sing on any of these tracks like he did in their first release?

Last edited:
Here you go.

View attachment 42603

1587572091302.png

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Reunions (Indie Version with Signed Print)

Preorder the limited edition independent record store exclusive version of Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit’s new record Reunions, available here on “dreamsicle” colored vinyl or as an inexpensive CD. Both the colored vinyl and CD come with a limited edition print of Jason’s 1959 Gibson Les Paul guitar “The Redeye” signed by Jason himself! Reunions will be released on May 8th but only at independent record stores, like Grimey’s! (The record will see a wide release on 05/15/20.) Due to the special nature of this release, we’re limiting purchase of copies of the album to 2 per format, per person (so you could order a total of 2 CDs & 2 LPs per person). Preorders will ship on or by 05/08/20.
Reunions, is the highly anticipated follow up to Isbell & the 400 Unit’s 2017 record, The Nashville Sound, a #1 album on the Billboard Folk, Independent, Country and Rock albums charts, which also received Best Americana Album at the Grammys, Album Of The Year At The Americana Honors & Awards and was nominated at the CMA Awards for Album Of The Year. Producer Dave Cobb continues his work with Isbell and provides his production skills for Reunion.

1587574964712.png

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Reunions (Indie Version with Signed Print)

Preorder the limited edition independent record store exclusive version of Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit’s new record Reunions, available here on “dreamsicle” colored vinyl or as an inexpensive CD. Both the colored vinyl and CD come with a limited edition print of Jason’s 1959 Gibson Les Paul guitar “The Redeye” signed by Jason himself! Reunions will be released on May 8th but only at independent record stores, like Grimey’s! (The record will see a wide release on 05/15/20.) Due to the special nature of this release, we’re limiting purchase of copies of the album to 2 per format, per person (so you could order a total of 2 CDs & 2 LPs per person). Preorders will ship on or by 05/08/20.
Reunions, is the highly anticipated follow up to Isbell & the 400 Unit’s 2017 record, The Nashville Sound, a #1 album on the Billboard Folk, Independent, Country and Rock albums charts, which also received Best Americana Album at the Grammys, Album Of The Year At The Americana Honors & Awards and was nominated at the CMA Awards for Album Of The Year. Producer Dave Cobb continues his work with Isbell and provides his production skills for Reunion.

View attachment 42624

This is awesome. Resisting hard because I don't need to have multiple variants.

View attachment 42614

wait, you mean VMP has their exclusive of this release and didn’t jack up the price? Color me shocked!

Back