Pre-Order Thread

Pre-Order for a 10th Anniversary Edition of Wild Nothing's Gemini. The lmtd is color vinyl and is of 1000.

Pre-Order for a 10th Anniversary Edition of Wild Nothing's Gemini. The lmtd is color vinyl and is of 1000.

I came here to post this. I already have the Captured Tracks 10th anniversary edition but this is a great album and this edition looks really cool

John Carpenter's The Thing soundtrack and some other stuff out May 5 on Waxwork. These look worth it for the packaging alone.

Everybody's darling is back

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Secretly Store Exclusive
doc200.lp-blue-withprint.jpg

US Indies Exklusive:
doc200.lp-merlot.jpg

UK Indies Exclusive
dead-oceans-phoebe-bridgers-punisher-coloured-viny.jpg

EU Indies Exclusive
0656605360256.jpg

VMP Exclusive:
punisher_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg

Last edited:
John Carpenter's The Thing soundtrack and some other stuff out May 5 on Waxwork. These look worth it for the packaging alone.
Another edition available from Sacred Bones:

Multiple UK indies have the Phoebe Bridgers record with a signed print. Described as blue and green swirl. Not sure how many actual variants there are now.

Bought the patreon dust release, has really bad skips on 2 songs, one is worse than the other. reached out to him on Facebook, no answer. So I emailed him and he said he was getting more in a few weeks and he could swap it out, so I did, and got no response. reached out on patreon, was more aggressive there, until I told him publicly he had already said he would mail out a new one, so he said to email him my address. So I did just that, couple of weeks go by with no response, so I email him again asking if there was any updates and still no response. its been a week and a half probably since my email

edit: first he told me people with the cheaper crosley/breifcase turntables were having problems, later he said it was a manufacturing error

Bought the patreon dust release, has really bad skips on 2 songs, one is worse than the other. reached out to him on Facebook, no answer. So I emailed him and he said he was getting more in a few weeks and he could swap it out, so I did, and got no response. reached out on patreon, was more aggressive there, until I told him publicly he had already said he would mail out a new one, so he said to email him my address. So I did just that, couple of weeks go by with no response, so I email him again asking if there was any updates and still no response. its been a week and a half probably since my email

edit: first he told me people with the cheaper crosley/breifcase turntables were having problems, later he said it was a manufacturing error

Yeah that's kinda been my experience with him too which is a bummer. I accidentally ordered a deluxe bundle with lyrics and emailed him to cancel and I reordered the bundle without lyrics. Sent a few emails explaining my mistake and that I'd like to cancel so a bigger fan had a shot at the lyrics sheet, since his social media was covered in comments of people being bummed they missed out. He never answered and I got both orders. Thankfully was able to sell the one I ordered accidentally at cost to someone who missed out. Then on another order I emailed him 4 or 5 times to ensure my shipping address had been updated and he finally replied and seemed pissed that I kept bugging him because he had updated it as requested. Like dude just respond and let me know so I don't have to keep bugging you

Yeah that's kinda been my experience with him too which is a bummer. I accidentally ordered a deluxe bundle with lyrics and emailed him to cancel and I reordered the bundle without lyrics. Sent a few emails explaining my mistake and that I'd like to cancel so a bigger fan had a shot at the lyrics sheet, since his social media was covered in comments of people being bummed they missed out. He never answered and I got both orders. Thankfully was able to sell the one I ordered accidentally at cost to someone who missed out. Then on another order I emailed him 4 or 5 times to ensure my shipping address had been updated and he finally replied and seemed pissed that I kept bugging him because he had updated it as requested. Like dude just respond and let me know so I don't have to keep bugging you

I had an issue with the animal/not animal release as well, I ordered both, but received two copies of not animal. I emailed him and he mailed me a label to send not animal back, and had animal out very quickly.

I want to support him because I love his music, and I'm aware of his situation, but just do the right thing for your fans, especially since that's basically his income since he doesn't tour.

Back