Pre-Order Thread

Quick question, is Matt Berninger the male voice on Garden Song?

It's her tour manager, who apparently sounds like a "Dutch Matt Berninger". Releated quote from Phoebe:
I was just thinking about my hometown, and I was thinking about reoccurring nightmares I have on tour. So on “Garden Song,” my tour manager sings with me. He’s 6-foot-7. He’s a Dutch man named Jeroen. I realized he had the voice of an angel when he was singing Mitski with me in the van and he was two octaves below me, and I was like, “You sound like a Dutch Matt Berninger from the National.”

Last edited:
It's her tour manager, who apparently sounds like a"Dutch Matt Berninger". Releated quote from Phoebe:

I was just thinking about my hometown, and I was thinking about reoccurring nightmares I have on tour. So on “Garden Song,” my tour manager sings with me. He’s 6-foot-7. He’s a Dutch man named Jeroen. I realized he had the voice of an angel when he was singing Mitski with me in the van and he was two octaves below me, and I was like, “You sound like a Dutch Matt Berninger from the National.”

He really does.

Everybody's darling is back

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Secretly Store Exclusive
doc200.lp-blue-withprint.jpg

US Indies Exklusive:
doc200.lp-merlot.jpg

UK Indies Exclusive
dead-oceans-phoebe-bridgers-punisher-coloured-viny.jpg

EU Indies Exclusive
0656605360256.jpg

VMP Exclusive:
punisher_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg
And another variant (maybe EU exclusive?) - updated in first post:

I’m actually relieved to hear about the issues with Mr. Edwards. I kind of want to limit my vinyl purchases and kind of had a bad feeling about the way the JNR stuff went down and now to hear about difficulties with his private shop and patreon, I can just write him off. My wallet thanks you guys.

If anyone knows where I can pick up the Red Vinyl Phoebe Bridgers record let me know.
I am in Scotland but will buy from anywhere that will ship here.
Looks like rough Trade had some but all gone now.
Thanks

If anyone knows where I can pick up the Red Vinyl Phoebe Bridgers record let me know.
Thanks
Try Bull Moose maybe?
Scratch that, US only shipping. Looks like you got an answer though!

Try Bull Moose maybe?
Scratch that, US only shipping. Looks like you got an answer though!

I'm pretty confident this will show up at lots of local stores in the coming days. I've shifted all my preordering to my local, Main Street Music just outside of Philly, during this chaos and they don't have it listed yet, but they probably will tomorrow.

EDIT: Scratch that! They just listed it if you are looking for it! Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Red & Swirly LP] | Main Street Music

Last edited:
Thanks
Available again from Rough Trade... ;)

1586464628055.png

I'm pretty confident this will show up at lots of local stores in the coming days. I've shifted all my preordering to my local, Main Street Music just outside of Philly, during this chaos and they don't have it listed yet, but they probably will tomorrow.

EDIT: Scratch that! They just listed it if you are looking for it! Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Red & Swirly LP] | Main Street Music
They don’t ship internationally but the earlier reply sorted me out. Thanks.

Thanks

check out recordstore.co.uk

Everybody's darling is back

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Secretly Store Exclusive
doc200.lp-blue-withprint.jpg

US Indies Exklusive:
doc200.lp-merlot.jpg

UK Indies Exclusive
dead-oceans-phoebe-bridgers-punisher-coloured-viny.jpg

EU Indies Exclusive
0656605360256.jpg

VMP Exclusive:
punisher_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg
IMHO...of all the variants...the red swirl looks and fits the cover the best.

Back