Pre-Order Thread

Sanders

I know it really comes down to touring, but I think this is so interesting. There are artists releasing their albums early because of covid, and there are those who are delaying the release.
My favorite band, Christian metal band Red, is releasing their new album (their first on vinyl!) a week early.

Enaz Fox

The Essential Disney Collection Limited 2XLP
Available exclusively at Urban Outfitters on 300 limited units of red vinyl with green, yellow and blue splatter.

FYI not the original recordings. Amazon link below to see who does what.

TenderLovingKiller®

Don’t know if this was already posted and I imagine people will be wanting the wax...

Max Sterling

FYI not the original recordings. Amazon link below to see who does what.
These aren't the same albums. The one on UO has Frozen, the Amazon link you linked does not. I'm not saying they're original recordings, but I don't know what they are.

ByersVinyl

Just saw this listing and came over hear to post it as well.

Pre-ording it now.
i gave it a first Spotify listen last night. Lapslet was a big hit in our house - never understood the criticism it got as a VMP release yrs back. Still spin that one today. In truth o likes what i heard last night but was exhausted and fell asleep. That’s not a negative on Album, i literally don’t know of an album that would have kept me awake.
Anyhow preordered it too !!!

Enaz Fox

Looks like it's Stars of the London Stage as orchestrated by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra

I was only trying to state that these are not the original recordings which I think should be included on the product page. No discogs listing I can find so that was the closest thing that popped up. Here you go.

Edit: Looking over again, this doesn't seem to fully match up either 🤷‍♂️

Waitressboy

I think I'm the only one here who loves likes Sondre Lerche, but just in case, there's a preorder of his new album on clear vinyl (the only colored edition there's going to be, he confirmed it) limited to 250 copies.

Twentytwo

1585233309245.png