Pre-Order Thread

This single is a banger and the game looks like something I would enjoy too.

In collaboration with Markus Acher’s Alien Transistor label, Morr Music presents a collection of hard-to-find Japanese independent music, compiled by Saya, who plays with Ueno Takashi in the iconic duo Tenniscoats. They are part of a current music scene, which is little known outside of Japan. „Minna Miteru“ focuses on that very scene: the featured bands and musicians share a certain idea of DIY, and are also connected through frequent collaborations and mutual appreciation.**

In collaboration with Markus Acher’s Alien Transistor label, Morr Music presents a collection of hard-to-find Japanese independent music, compiled by Saya, who plays with Ueno Takashi in the iconic duo Tenniscoats. They are part of a current music scene, which is little known outside of Japan. „Minna Miteru“ focuses on that very scene: the featured bands and musicians share a certain idea of DIY, and are also connected through frequent collaborations and mutual appreciation.**

This seems interesting. Quoting because I don't want to forget tomorrow 🤣

Thanks for sharing

Speculation / early heads up: looks like Zia is dropping a Fleet Foxes exclusive tomorrow

Yup, and for some more details. The announcement is coming today at 11AM PST, and it won't go on sale until Friday (I'm guessing 10AM PST, like The Shins exclusive last week).

Based on the photos posted on their instagram it will be the Fleet Foxes self-titled album, and the color is a light green with some blue and yellow marbled in. No word yet on whether the Sun Giant EP is also included, like the original vinyl.

I don't have a pre-order link, but psyched to learn that there should be info coming soon for a new The Beths album. They dropped a new single today, and pre-order info for the new album (July 10th release I'm hearing) is coming today or tomorrow.

The Beths - Jump Rope Gazers
v600_CAK143_TheBeths_JumpRopeGazers1500.jpg

Choose your favourite:
Official Store Deluxe Tangerine Vinyl + Bonus 7"
Indies Tangerine Vinyl - you know best where to order
EU Rough Trade Red Vinyl / US Rough Trade Red Vinyl
Vinyl Me, Please Yellow Vinyl

Nice! Really looking forward to this
Yeah, that last The Beths album was incredible. It seemed like they came out of nowhere as a fully realized and polished musical organism. Super psyched to see what they have in store going forward. When all this shit is over, catch them live, they are just as impressive live as on the album.

Yeah, that last The Beths album was incredible. It seemed like they came out of nowhere as a fully realized and polished musical organism. Super psyched to see what they have in store going forward. When all this shit is over, catch them live, they are just as impressive live as on the album.

and they had a highly addictive mini game on their site

Saw them twice last year and I agree. They play great together and their super dry sense of on-stage humor is incredible.

1586358064400.png

John Prine's 2000 release Souvenirs was a reimagining and re-recording of some of John's favorite songs throughout the years. For the first time, we will be pressing this record to a double LP vinyl.

Due to COVID-19 delays, we do not yet have a release date, but we wanted to give you all the opportunity to preorder this record.

View attachment 40138

John Prine's 2000 release Souvenirs was a reimagining and re-recording of some of John's favorite songs throughout the years. For the first time, we will be pressing this record to a double LP vinyl.

Due to COVID-19 delays, we do not yet have a release date, but we wanted to give you all the opportunity to preorder this record.

I hope they make the Atlantics Record Box set available widely all things considered now. This was one of my top wanted buys for RSD and figured I would have no problem getting it, but now you'll have flippers taking advantage of his death and marking it up like crazy, which would be a damn shame.

I hope they make the Atlantics Record Box set available widely all things considered now. This was one of my top wanted buys for RSD and figured I would have no problem getting it, but now you'll have flippers taking advantage of his death and marking it up like crazy, which would be a damn shame.

At this point, does anyone even think RSD is going to happen this year?

At this point, does anyone even think RSD is going to happen this year?

Also a very good point.
I'm split, because I hate the getting up super early and struggle to get everything I want for a reasonable price, before flippers get them.
But I also understand RSD is huge for Record Stores and I'm sure they really need it this year...

Same, I only have Bruised Orange on wax. I plan on being first on line on RSD to make sure I get my copy. I am sure opportunist are gonna try to flip the fuck out of his back catalog going forward.

Back