Pre-Order Thread

Also noticed there’s a limited (1000) 1st pressing on “stained glass” of the new one in there too if anyone didn’t get the backer edition.

Yeah I bought the one from New West since it was signed. I realize he is doing it himself, but his shipping costs are pretty high.

I'm going through my list of records I've been meaning to get, but haven't yet, as well as some new ones I like...Son Little, Brainstory, Jade Bird...

Get that Jade Bird ASAP!haha I don't care if it's the full length or the EP, both are worth picking up. Love her stuff!

Last edited:
For all you Kisha Bashi fans out there:

For all you Kisha Bashi fans out there:

Honestly I'm surprised it hasnt sold out yet. I've had mine in hand for around 6 weeks now.

Honestly I'm surprised it hasnt sold out yet. I've had mine in hand for around 6 weeks now.
I don’t know anymore. I’m absolutely flabbergasted that he seems like a hidden gem. The press doesn’t cover him and while I love JNR, they should absolutely have issues being able to support him not unlike Colemine with Durand and Black Pumas. Yet, no one outside of us, here, really seem to know he exists. It’s criminal, but I’m happy not to have to go to super big venues to see him!

Double ep release on one 12".

RIYL: Cap'n Jazz, American Football, Algernon Cadwallader, Snowing, Look Mexico.

Laura Marling's new album will be released ahead of schedule this Friday! Wow, that really made my day! Vinyl won't ship until September though.

Also, interesting appendix:
Due to the nature of this early release, Song For Our Daughter is currently only available to pre-order on standard CD and LP formats. However, as the world begins to return to normal in the hopefully not too distant future, there will be an opportunity to release a deluxe LP, amongst other formats, with bonus content, beautiful packaging, and more lovely surprises. Unfortunately, in the current climate, it has not been possible to put this on sale now, but we hope to make this available in Autumn 2020.

If you pre-order a standard version of the record today, you will be notified by email, and given exclusive and discounted access should you wish to purchase future formats when they become available. These will also be available at full price to everyone.

Last edited:
Back