Pre-Order Thread

The latest release from Soul Step Records is The Local Honeys “The Gospel.” This is the latest release as part of the Footprint Series that Soul Step releases in order to preserve and promote old time Country, Bluegrass, and Folk.

Owner Melvin Dillon added ”This authentic mountain music is disappearing, and that’s why we have the Footprint Series and why we believe so much in this LP. We have to preserve this music for future generations to appreciate. The Local Honeys grew up in the same mountains as I, heard the same mountain sounds, breathed the same mountain air. This album is a true snapshot into that culture.”

The Local Honeys are Linda Jean Stokley and Montana Hobbs. They have had a big year, recently dazzling audiences all over Europe opening for Tyler Childers and releasing “The Gospel.” They have dedicated themselves to the preservation of old music and the creation of new music.

This is the soundtrack of the most rocking mountain church you could find. Lots of foot stompin’, hand clappin’ and the tightest harmonies. Put this record on and let The Local Honeys take you to the mountains and show you The Gospel.

Limited to 100 OFFERING PLATE GOLD Vinyl. Open to Soul Step Subscribers on 3/14. It's free to sign up over at our website, www.soulsteprecords.com. You can chat more with us over at the Vinyl Clubs Forum.

View attachment 36100

Thanks for posting this. Always looking for more ways to get some good Country, Folk, and Bluegrass in my collection. Genres that unfortunately most other subs overlook

1584028881540.png

The first of four 12"s. Limited to 300 copies on Amethyst Violet vinyl.

material", Plan D is one of the most unique projects in modern music.

From his LA studio, Toshi created a complex drum-triggering system that is the catalyst for Plan D. He's spent the last several years luring drummers into his Sound of Sirens studio, and just letting them go nuts behind the kit... Meanwhile Toshi has been behind the board, capturing the signal from each drum hit, and sending that signal to a variety of analog synthesizers. What results is some of the craziest sounding prog-like instrumental music you're likely to ever hear.

Plan D is an ongoing project, with four different installments being released throughout 2020. The first part "SW" ships in April, with digital available now, and features the following drummers:

Dale Crover (Melvins, Redd Kross, Nirvana, Hew Time)
Coady Willis (Big Business, Melvins, The Murder City Devils, Hew Time)
Clem Burke (Blondie, Eurythmics)
Matt Cameron (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden)
Joe Plummer (Mister Heavenly, Cold War Kids, The Shins, Hew Time)
Paul Christensen (Qui, hepa.Titus)
Troy Zeigler (Serj Tankian, Juliette Lewis, Buckethead)

More amazing drummers will be featured in the successive volumes of Plan D.

I've got it on good authority that VMP will be adding a new TP add-on track, where you can get an added roll of toilet paper in limited edition blue/yellow splatter with your next box for only $47.
Probably a corona virus brown color. But, just use the OBI strip and you should be good lol

O
I've got it on good authority that VMP will be adding a new TP add-on track, where you can get an added roll of toilet paper in limited edition blue/yellow splatter with your next box for only $47.
ooohhh splatter! I hope it's not green apple splatters...

Hand-numbered by a member of the warehouse staff who's under quarantine.

You all see the surveillance footage from different Walmart and Costco's yet? If not look it up on YouTube. The rush to get to the TP when the store opens is pure black friday frenzy. People are even fighting over the bundles of TP and grabbing it out of each other hands.

Back