Pre-Order Thread

Atlas was their peak and now it feels like they're just a band waiting around until Martin Courtney decides to go full blown solo (which he has once and that album is great IMO).
I know Atlas is generally regarded as their best but IMO Days is better and it's not even close. There's just something about the sound of that album that I really love. (It also shares the honor of being one of the first albums I owned on vinyl).

Long awaited debut album from Rina Sawayama has finally been announced for April 17th, you can preorder the album now on gold or transparent vinyl

I know Atlas is generally regarded as their best but IMO Days is better and it's not even close. There's just something about the sound of that album that I really love. (It also shares the honor of being one of the first albums I owned on vinyl).

Agreed. I had no idea Atlas is regarded as their best... I like the album but don't find it particularly memorable, whereas Days is a top 5 album of the decade for me. I haven’t given their other albums a chance.

What’d the total cost come out to? I picked up the previous ones for cheap on Amazon Japan, wonder if they’ll drop there too.

5500 yen, which is $49.64 US. Shipping included. It's pricey, but HMV packs extremely well and ships crazy fast and the quality of these pressings is top notch. Very much worth it.

Back