Pre-Order Thread

It's Newbury but...

If it’s the same mastering as the ORG from years back then it actually sounds quite great. Probably the best sounding DJ album out there.

Brant Bjork - Brant Bjork

King of the desert wizards Brant Bjork is back with an all new self titled album releasing April 10. Lots of bundles and formats from Heavy Psych Sounds. No links yet for US preorders

HPS129_BrantBjork_72dpi_1440px_RGB_web.jpg

Capture.PNG

New Dispatch 3LP Live Album. Looks to be limited to 1000 from looking at page source.

Just sent the cancellation request for mine. Turns out my family doesn’t like either of the remixes, so it was only ever going to get 1/3 of a play at best anyway.
Full refund in 16 hours with an apology and a note saying if it ends up getting shipped to me anyway, I should just keep it with their compliments.

I expected a worse experience than that, tbh.

New Dispatch 3LP Live Album. Looks to be limited to 1000 from looking at page source.

Tempting.

Since I didn’t see this posted yet, I figured I would step in and let y’all know.

Remember The Format? Nate Ruess’s band from the early 2000s? After a disagreement they partedways and FUN. was created. That’s to make a long story short BUT, they had a DVD out in 2007 where he did the entirety of their album Dog Problems live at The Mayan Theater with some extra songs tacked on at the end. This is probably the 2nd release of any of their music live.

If you’re still a fan, here is some tasty links:

29390424-F5FE-442F-8A78-D5593E0ABDF4.jpeg

Dog Problems Live at The Mayan Theater

Encore show Vinyl

Enjoy!

Since I didn’t see this posted yet, I figured I would step in and let y’all know.

Remember The Format? Nate Ruess’s band from the early 2000s? After a disagreement they partedways and FUN. was created. That’s to make a long story short BUT, they had a DVD out in 2007 where he did the entirety of their album Dog Problems live at The Mayan Theater with some extra songs tacked on at the end. This is probably the 2nd release of any of their music live.

View attachment 30100

Encore show Vinyl

Enjoy!

I was at the Mayan show. Have it on DVD and my name is in the credits!

That’s awesome. How was it in person and what did you contribute? I wish I could have gone to one of their shows. The Format is up there in top 10 bands.

It's the only time I got to see them live. It was a great show but my wife had a migraine and no medicine to take so she suffered through it. I probably would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been for that.

If I remember correctly, all you had to do was to pre-order the DVD at the merch table and they'd include your name at the end.

Last edited:
Brant Bjork - Brant Bjork

King of the desert wizards Brant Bjork is back with an all new self titled album releasing April 10. Lots of bundles and formats from Heavy Psych Sounds. No links yet for US preorders

HPS129_BrantBjork_72dpi_1440px_RGB_web.jpg

View attachment 30069

US preorders here:

Other variants, including test presses, listed for preorder as well.

Also listed a couple of other Bjork reissues for preorder, Punk Rock Guilt (2008) and Gods and Goddesses (2010).

First 2020 release from cult favorite label Dark Entries is a double LP reissue of the debut album from Severed Heads.

RIYL: Cabaret Voltaire, Ministry's second album, old Skinny Puppy, tape effects, loops, and old electronics messed around with. Post-Punk from Australia...

View attachment 30100

Encore show Vinyl

Enjoy!
If you’re in the UK and adding everything possible to your cart like me but you don’t want to pay $70 for shipping, these are all available to pre-order on Amazon UK with a release date of February 7th.

Back