Pre-Order Thread

This is a cool one:

Bandcamp's kickstarter/Qrates style service. This album is pretty awesome and has up until now been pretty expensive on resale.

this is good

Can someone please help me out and give me advice on what Chromatics album is worth checking out? Do they do Dream-Pop and Shoegaze by chance?
As has already been stated All of Chromatics discography is great but Kill For Love is their classic. Further listening, check out the Italians Do It Better Comps After Dark and After Dark 2. Glass Candy's B/E/A/T/B/O/X is some indie disco fun too.

As has already been stated All of Chromatics discography is great but Kill For Love is their classic. Further listening, check out the Italians Do It Better Comps After Dark and After Dark 2. Glass Candy's B/E/A/T/B/O/X is some indie disco fun too.

I recommend the one album by Desire too. I think it's my most played vinyl record. Apparently they finally have their second album coming out next year.

Wow, that’s a shame, would have thought they would sell very well. I have the ones done in 2012/13 of the first 2 albums, still the original CD’s sound great though.
Noooooo!!!!!!! (Imagine this going on forever)

Makes sense why my Amazon order is looking stalled. Guess that Amazon Canada order I also made just in case needs its own just in case too. Oh well.

Wow, that’s a shame, would have thought they would sell very well. I have the ones done in 2012/13 of the first 2 albums, still the original CD’s sound great though.
I don’t think it’s a problem of how well they sold. They were originally limited to like 1500-2000 copies and their Facebook says they upped those numbers due to demand.FWIW they’re still showing for sale from BN

Debut Deserta album being released on Felte in January! I think this full album (or parts of it) may have been independently streaming earlier this year and was taken down in prep for this official release. Saw Deserta at Kalamashoegazer in August, and they were the definition of shoegaze perfection. Really looking forward to this one.

First single is streaming now!

0017921904_10.jpg
REALLY dig the one track! Thanks for sharing. I haven't jumped on a pre-order yet, but only because I've spent way too much lately.

1574437253738.png

Back