Pre-Order Thread

Its 4 songs and 4 remixes from pretty cool ppl.
Like I said, shady business lol. I’d consider myself a big Frank fan but I can’t see this as anything other than arrogant. Even if you break it down and count it as 8 songs, you’re paying $10 per remix, so $40 for remixed b-sides 🤢. That’s enough to buy a whole deluxe package record on pretty colored vinyl right there that’s instead going to 4 remixes no one has heard. This ain’t it Frank.

I hate this so much. What the fuck is this even. In what context is this cute or even funny? Does anyone else find this really unsettling or is it just me? I am on a 3 hour flight that’s about to take off with nothing to entertain me. I was hoping to sleep for most of it but I just know I’m going to be thinking about this shit. Why does this exist? I have so many questions.

Theres a whole section of the internet that we've only started discovering like a few years ago. The most cursed images and videos in existence come from that uncanny valley. A brave new hell.

View attachment 21535
I don’t like that the costume has two faces, a fake one and the real llama one. Should’ve worked better to incorporate the real face into the costume one. 10/10 for effort but 5/10 for execution.

Ps. I hate this one as well but not as much as the other one

• Haha
Reactions: oak
I don’t like that the costume has two faces, a fake one and the real llama one. Should’ve worked better to incorporate the real face into the costume one. 10/10 for effort but 5/10 for execution.

Ps. I hate this one as well but not as much as the other one
If it was a 10/10 for execution then it wouldn’t have been relegated to the deep web.

Just passing this along...

Mobb Deep - The Infamous

I actually really like this tbh.

Mobb Deep - The Infamous

What's the drop date?

Mobb Deep - The Infamous

oh damn, that's nice. might need see if a member can get this for me

Last edited: