Pre-Order Thread

Rob Sonic - Sabotage Gigante

View attachment 21310

"For the first time and only time ever! Rob Sonic's 2007 LP, Sabotage Gigante on luxurious rose water colored vinyl, hand numbered (according to time / date order is received) and signed by Rob Sonic, this item is limited to 200 pieces. Order includes 2 stickers.

Album Art: by REMI Rough

Album features: Busdriver and Aesop Rock

*****IMPORTANT***** PLEASE READ!
This is an early reserve pre-order item, record will ship in January 2020
"

I appreciate them calling cream "luxurious rose water". Btw it's $35, so you know the vibes.
Sonic Sum was great. His solo albums have always been lacking. Telicatessen was his best effort. SG was meh. All this is, of course, my factual opinion.

Well I got the news today that essentially that the Switchfoot album I pre-ordered in February isn't
going to happen any time soon. It sucks, but thank goodness that Bullmoose didn't charge me!

SO with that knowledge I pre-ordered this instead. I would have gotten it anyway, but it being signed was the cherry on top. I don't think it's an exclusive variant or anything, but my first Newbury order ever!

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/lindsey_stirling-artemis_2lp?variant=29275464433769

In case you missed it or were procrastinating or whatever, preorder for the next American Aquarium album ends at midnight. Pricey, but it’s sort of a crowd-funded thing. $35 + $8 shipping, colored, limited, autographed. Anyway, if that’s your thing you’ve only got a couple hours left.

It's like 40 bucks shipped gawl... I thought this label would have been a lot cheaper with their LP's...
yeah i know also thought T&N Records would make their albums more affordable but Gold & Silver are must haves.i'm sure this is going to sell out really fast and go up in price like Silver did.

yeah i know also thought T&N Records would make their albums more affordable but Gold & Silver are must haves.i'm sure this is going to sell out really fast and go up in price like Silver did.
Well the FOMO got a hold of me and I bought one... This is the first reprint and only time they will be doing it. Those old copies from 95 or whatever go for over 100 dollars on Discogs.

giphy.gif

Back