Frances Quinlan (Hop Along) - 'Likewise' pre-order

Insta-buy...

Saddle Creek Store Exclusive LP Bundle (Limited edition of 250):
  • Sky blue marbled vinyl pressed at GZ
  • Set of two signed 12"x9" screen prints by Frances Quinlan*
  • Lyric insert
  • Includes digital download
frances.jpg

New Lone Bellow album coming in February.

View attachment 20396

View attachment 20397

Sure this will be a Magnolia Record Club ROTM.

Insta-buy...

• Lyric insert
View attachment 20399

Stinks that you can only get the colored vinyl with the screen prints, but I understand.

Highly recommended

Destroyer - Have We Met
a2774239984_16.jpg

1571756092991.png

The last group of Kanye vinyl were very fairly priced. KSG, Ye, Daytona were all $15 I believe on vinyl when they first went on sale on his site. And the shipping (at least to US) on this was only $5. He could charge way more and get it (I think Tyler's albums were $40+ with shipping for example).
Those three were all pressed really well too (RTI I think?) and sound great, mastered at Sterling. Hopefully the new one follows suit. Now if only they can do that for the rest of his catalog...

View attachment 20402

Now I just need to be patient and wait for another thing to pop up on BM that I want so I can get free shipping (spoiler: I probably won't be patient)

New single is very good too. Kind of has a New Order feel to it.

Yeah, I'm enjoying this single a LOT (other than the title of the track...Geaux Tigers).

Insta-buy...

• Lyric insert
View attachment 20399

Pre-ordered the instant I saw it. Didn’t realize it isn’t coming out till next year till after I ordered. Bummer. But still excited!

Now I just need to be patient and wait for another thing to pop up on BM that I want so I can get free shipping (spoiler: I probably won't be patient)

Yeah, I'm enjoying this single a LOT (other than the title of the track...Geaux Tigers).
I always see these "Peak" Merge pressings at my local shops, so I'm not even sure you'd have to order online.

Pre-ordered the instant I saw it. Didn’t realize it isn’t coming out till next year till after I ordered. Bummer. But still excited!
I love Saddle Creek, but this is a serious price hike. I guess it has to do with the screen prints? I've pre-ordered a bunch of limited edition exclusives from them, and they are usually $19-$22. I hope it's about the screen prints and not a new trend for single LP exclusives.

I’m confused as to what an official announcement’s standard is... people said Kanye didn’t announce officially when he put the album title and release date on his website (of course, this was mostly apologists looking for an out when he missed the date) and now Coldplay sending an email to their fan club isn’t official either. I mean did Beyoncé’s self titled not come out because there wasn’t an official announcement?

well, this is a pre-order thread so by an official announcement we usually mean something like "here's our unreasonably priced new record, go buy it there", but I see your point. in any case, Amazon.ca has already deleted that page - still, I'm kind of hoping that I locked that price with my pre-order. not that $35 is super cheap but Leonard Cohen's single LP is $40!

Last edited:

Back To Mine by Jungle - 3 color variants (orange ltd to 300 copies).

Back To Mine by Jungle - 3 color variants (orange ltd to 300 copies).

The tracklist is amazing. I'll probably have to grab a copy.

The tracklist is amazing. I'll probably have to grab a copy.

Yep--I grabbed the orange ltd to 300 copy. Really solid track list and mix. I'm a big fan of Jungle as well and I anticipate that this will get a lot of spins for me like the Late Night Tales comps do.

I wanted the Bonny Light Horseman too. Both next year, so may as well get them there and wait to pay :)

Back