Pre-Order Thread

1720711098308.png

1720711118544.png

TheWiz-ST-prodShot-deluxe_1_46ed0b60-b4e3-4e27-9f87-10607c2804ee.png
Interscope wants you to get on down the road:

Jesse McCartney Make a Baby Feat. Yung Gravy is not something I thought I'd see today

There's also a black version there (and presumably available elsewhere soon), and a red version was briefly accidentally posted early on a UK site last week

There's also a black version there (and presumably available elsewhere soon), and a red version was briefly accidentally posted early on a UK site last week
I really want this, but screw Hello Merch. They have the worst customer service and policies. Not worth the risk of getting screwed on an expensive record.

Almost clicked that then had a brief moment of clarity that I confirmed in ye olde record room, and yep. I have an original of that already.

Almost clicked that then had a brief moment of clarity that I confirmed in ye olde record room, and yep. I have an original of that already.
It looks like it's weirdly not mentioned in the product description, just the track list, but this version is a little different since three bonus songs are added- "Forest of Glass" (previously only on the deluxe CD, my favorite of the 3), "Dixie', and "White Telephone to God" (previously one was exclusive to the Amazon digital version and the other iTunes or something)

Back