Pre-Order Thread

Do you think the colored variants will sell out quickly of her albums or do I need to order quickly if I want the vinyl. Aren't the st cloud colored variant somewhat expensive since I'm pretty sure they are mostly sold out by now.
They will surely sell out, but new ones will be released. If you see one you really like, that's the one to get. No need to overthink it.

CMVSP7_LPMockup_1024x1024.jpg

They will surely sell out, but new ones will be released. If you see one you really like, that's the one to get. No need to overthink it.
I haven't decided if I wanted the album or not. I don't want to decide that I want to buy the album and all of the variants are sold out. Hopefully there will still be some variants available once the album has been released.

I haven't decided if I wanted the album or not. I don't want to decide that I want to buy the album and all of the variants are sold out. Hopefully there will still be some variants available once the album has been released.
It will be easy to sell one of the limited variants if you are worried about missing out, then decide it is not for you. If you aren't sure you want it, might as well wait...unless FOMO will gnaw at you.

You think this is bad, I used to pay $18 a pop for a CD in 1995 from Sam Goody when minimum wage was $4.25 an hour. Their was no streaming and the only song you knew was the one they played on the radio. Bought a lot of bad music that way, but thems the breaks. Paypal, Shop Pay offer this wonderful thing called pay in 4 that makes me feel less bad about things.

It will be easy to sell one of the limited variants if you are worried about missing out, then decide it is not for you. If you aren't sure you want it, might as well wait...unless FOMO will gnaw at you.
I don't buy albums because they are limited I buy them because I like the variant.

I don't buy albums because they are limited I buy them because I like the variant.
In that case, as stated in my previous post....
If you like one of the limited variants, you will easily be able to sell it if you have a change of heart.

Do you think the colored variants will sell out quickly of her albums or do I need to order quickly if I want the vinyl. Aren't the st cloud colored variant somewhat expensive since I'm pretty sure they are mostly sold out by now.
I am sure there will be plenty of pretty colored wax available up to and beyond the release date. I bet they will probably reissue Saint Cloud on pretty colored vinyl again in the near future.

I don't buy albums because they are limited I buy them because I like the variant
You think this is bad, I used to pay $18 a pop for a CD in 1995 from Sam Goody when minimum wage was $4.25 an hour. Their was no streaming and the only song you knew was the one they played on the radio. Bought a lot of bad music that way, but thems the breaks. Paypal, Shop Pay offer this wonderful thing called pay in 4 that makes me feel less bad about things.
I'd be ok with getting the indie variant which I'm sure will likely be available once the album is out. I remember Sam goody but I was I too young to go there as I was only a little kid when they were around. There could be other things announced soon that I might want more. I at least want to hear the 2nd single before I decide to buy the album. I definitely want to buy the indie version of julia holters album since I'm not a fan of the domino exclusive clear vinyl.

I love Waxatchee but she’s not Taylor Swift. There will be plenty available.

You are succumbing to FOMO if you are worrying about the availability of colored variants of an album that you are not even sure you want to purchase.

Even If you miss did miss out on all the colored pressing and had to settle with buying a copy on black vinyl that wouldn’t be the end of the world. There will be plenty of other pretty colored vinyl discs to buy later no need to get too hung up on this one.

Back