Pre-Order Thread

It's sort of on wax already isn’t it? They did the b-sides on rsd a few years ago.

Yeah, I have this plus the MoFi Blue album so I am probably good but I also have this…
the 4xLP version of Pinkerton and am kind of surprised that they didn’t already release the deluxe blue album around the same time.

Yeah, I have this plus the MoFi Blue album so I am probably good but I also have this…
the 4xLP version of Pinkerton and am kind of surprised that they didn’t already release the deluxe blue album around the same time.

Yeah I have the mofi blue and the rsd as well. Only have the vmp of Pinkerton (the release that made me sign up)

Yeah I have the mofi blue and the rsd as well. Only have the vmp of Pinkerton (the release that made me sign up)
Yeah, I debated seeking out a MoFi plate of Pinkerton but the deluxe LP pressings sounds pretty good and with bonus material on the Pinkerton and that RSD disc it gives me all the b-side, non-album cuts I need from Weezer on wax. I would like to eventually maybe pick up the green album and Malidroit but for me those are less essentials than the blue album/pinkeron era b-sides.

TSR055_TFT_mockup_2_300x300.jpg

TSR055_TFT_mockup_2_300x300.png

TSR055_TFT_mockup_3_300x300.png

Image20231010111249_1.png

If it's a vinyl press of the Deluxe Edition CD from back in the day, that sounds righteous.

I saw the 20th Anniversary set at Riot Fest back in 2014. The band did a hits set, then left the stage and returned in Blue Album cover attire to play through the record. It was glorious.

An old coworker asked me if I would go to see Weezer if they did a just Blue album tour and I said, "No I...I was there..." Which is maybe the most hipster thing I've ever said.

Yeah, we went to the Pinkerton night. It was a lot of fun and they ended up playing almost the entire Blue Album in there 2nd set.

On the blue album tour I saw them play the entire album plus a handful of b-sides. The joys of a 30 minute album I suppose.

On the PInkerton tour they played all of Pinkerton and all of the blue album except for Only In Dreams. And also played Suzanne.

Last edited:
On the blue album tour I saw them play the entire album plus a handful of b-sides. The joys of a 30 minute album I suppose.

On the PInkerton tour they played all of Pinkerton and all of the blue album except for Holiday. And also played Suzanne.

I saw them on the Pinkerton tour but only knew the blue album going into the show.

On the PInkerton tour they played all of Pinkerton and all of the blue album except for Holiday. And also played Suzanne.

I don't think I'd ever need to see them again if that was the show i got

I saw them on the Pinkerton tour but only knew the blue album going into the show.
My bad, I didn’t actually go to the Pinkerton tour. I was referring to the 2010/2011 Memories Tour where they basically played a bunch of medium sized venues and the first night they would play The Blue Album and the second night they would Play Pinkerton in it’s entirety. We went to the Pinkerton Night and it was a lot of fun. They played two sets each show, a “greatest hits” set and Pinkerton in its entirety in the second set.

I also, saw them back in 2001 following the release of the Green Album, that was an excellent show also, the openers were Jimmy Eat World and Tenacious D. Good times.

Not for everyone, but here’s a catchy record from an old super group featuring members from Fountains of Wayne, Smashing Pumpkins, and, um, Hanson:

oh, man, i forgot this was even a thing.

"Tinted Windows is an American rock supergroup formed by guitarist James Iha, previously of The Smashing Pumpkins, singer Taylor Hanson of Hanson, bassist Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne and Ivy, and Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick."

like, what?

Back