Pre-Order Thread

FF_FF_20year_LP_product.jpg

I think they got the anniversary wrong. There's no way this album is 20 years old....RIGHT????

Also, darn. I missed it. I would have grabbed this for sure.

Something to look forward to in 2024. I can't stand the stuff their newer stuff but I can get behind this.

If it's a vinyl press of the Deluxe Edition CD from back in the day, that sounds righteous.

I saw the 20th Anniversary set at Riot Fest back in 2014. The band did a hits set, then left the stage and returned in Blue Album cover attire to play through the record. It was glorious.

1702660440848.png

Grabbed one too! I love his album The Bear
It's awesome - I got the signed first edition of that one when it came out. Guessing you've already discovered it, but We're All Young Together has to be one of the greatest family music albums out there for parents of young kids. It was released when my daughters were much younger, and it was the soundtrack to so many family adventures around the Pacific NW and beyond. My girls know every single word, and even though they are both in high school now, they still sing along to nearly every song. The best part? Neither my wife nor I ever tire of it. It's pure magic.

Last edited:
Back