Pre-Order Thread

Atlantic 75 spreading the love.

cyhsy_mockup-pinksplatter.jpg

I don’t need this but I’ve noticed my 10th anniversary pressing was going for a lot of $$$. Glad it’s getting a repress. It’s a great album.

Yessssss! OPs and Represses go for a bit so this is nice. Snagged!

Also LMAO 🙄

IMG_1125.jpeg

Artist tip, maybe! I often do that when buying merch at shows because being a touring band ain't easy.
I just hate that people are now forced to feel bad with every transaction you make. I know there’s a more nuanced approach to take here but I can’t even buy a simple muffin anymore without feeling like I’m being shook down. It’s not the cashier or employees fault, though. And it’s not as if this is a donation, this shit adds up.

It’s the label store, even for an indie label, nope. I don’t like that VMP asks for them either. What exactly am I tipping you for?

I just hate that people are now forced to feel bad with every transaction you make. I know there’s a more nuanced approach to take here but I can’t even buy a simple muffin anymore without feeling like I’m being shook down. It’s not the cashier or employees fault, though. And it’s not as if this is a donation, this shit adds up.

Definitely agree here — I don't feel like a webstore is the place for this at all, but if it were directly from an artist that I know is independent, I could consider it if I like 'em enough.

Sounds like this may be the swan song album for The Cosmic Trip Advisors. Only a few preorders left with the 2 art prints included. Shipping is steep to get it shipped from UK to US. I have a couple of their earlier lps. Caved and preordered this when it went under 10 left.

@Dead C maybe? i think we talked about the doom xmas one awhile back so you might be into this one...

Oof. Late in the game for all the fancy variants. I haven't been online all day.

Thanks for the tag

I don’t need this but I’ve noticed my 10th anniversary pressing was going for a lot of $$$. Glad it’s getting a repress. It’s a great album.
Not an album I throw on much but it is great. Can’t believe the gold copy I have goes for nearly $100. I got it for maybe $20.

Back