Pre-Order Thread

There's also a signed version of Beirut through Magnolia

07224f58-6dfa-4ca5-bb03-ddaaf2db8210_text.gif

The 300 from Tricky's official store come with a hand written lyric sheet:
There is also a red/oxblood vinyl version of the single disc version available from the official store too:
That hand written lyric is tempting, but my wallet is grateful that they won't ship to the US.

0033314616_10.jpg

0033314706_10.jpg

@Matt M @hatfieldpdx

Alright, how come nobody told me about this dude? Reminds me of a cross between David Ramirez and Damien Rice, it is some amazing stuff. Just ordered this and his first record as well. Second record colored version is currently sold out so I will inevitably wait for Fluff and Gravy to repress it like they usually do.

Last edited:
0033314616_10.jpg

0033314706_10.jpg

@Matt M @hatfieldpdx

Alright, how come nobody told me about this dude? Reminds me of a cross between David Ramirez and Damien Rice, it is some amazing stuff. Just ordered this and his first record as well. Second record colored version is currently sold out so I will inevitably wait for Fluff and Gravy to repress it like they usually do.

Listening to his other album right now and it's great. Good comparison.

0033314616_10.jpg

0033314706_10.jpg

@Matt M @hatfieldpdx

Looks like Apocalypse has a good price on his One Go Around album (I assume it's black vinyl)

Cover art reminds me of this:
It’s the same artist

(all movies are part of The Cornetto Trilogy)

Posted on the 2SJ Facebook page:

Sincere apologies to anyone who missed out on this initial pressing.

Truthfully, we had no idea how well these were going to sell and we honestly thought pressing 225 copies was an optimistic long shot.

That said, this first vinyl endeavor was a litmus test to see if there’s interest in 2SJ vinyl and, now that it’s clear that there is, we’ll definitely press more of these EPs and will work towards future vinyl releases!

The record label has told me that turnaround time from the record pressing plant is 5-6 weeks, so hang tough everyone - we’ll be ordering more!

Again, I’m so sorry to anyone who didn’t get one this time around.

Cover art reminds me of this:

It’s the same artist

(all movies are part of The Cornetto Trilogy)

Yep jock did the art for all 3 in a similar fashion.

And for those that don't know, Jock is most known for his Batman comics.

20230830_144350.jpg

20230830_144326.jpg

Jock is fantastic. He did the art for Scott Snyder’s Batman: Black Mirror. It’s one of my favorite Batman graphic novels of all time.

Not to get too off track, but Jock, Snyder and a bunch of artists just launched a new creator-owned publisher. Their first release "The Devil's Cut" came out today. It's a sample of upcoming series. Also, Wytches is fucking perfect.

Back