Pre-Order Thread

Cool. Thanks. On it. It's on his band camp too (but not the physical version). I loved that Colemine single (like seriously, it's probably my favorite that isn't Neal Francis)
I had been dimly aware of Cotton Jones years ago, and then VMP put Michael Nau & the Mighty Thread in the store when it was released (I guess that was probably toward the end of the SC-fulfilled curated section); since then I've been in & out of the Nau rabbit hole. "Blood Red Sentimental Blues" from Paranoid Cocoon is one of my most-played Spotify tracks at the moment. (ETA: I wasn't aware of this Colemine single, so this was mutually beneficial!)

I had been dimly aware of Cotton Jones years ago, and then VMP put Michael Nau & the Mighty Thread in the store when it was released (I guess that was probably toward the end of the SC-fulfilled curated section); since then I've been in & out of the Nau rabbit hole. "Blood Red Sentimental Blues" from Paranoid Cocoon is one of my most-played Spotify tracks at the moment. (ETA: I wasn't aware of this Colemine single, so this was mutually beneficial!)
I've listened to & the Mighty Thread a couple of times, but have not given it a dedicated listen. Something tells me I'll dive the rest of the way in shortly.

Oh, and as for PIAPTK, I don't know a lot about it, but @Dead C turned me on to the site when he (they? he?) released a Dead Meadow lathe cut not too long ago. And then @Dead C was kind enough to send me a copy of this, which was super cool.

Michael Nau-Less Ready To Go

View attachment 18107

View attachment 18108

BTW, one last thing, for anybody who misses this run, the site also says this:
PS... There will eventually be an Almost Halloween Time version of this, but there will only be 50 made, and Luigi is hella busy (Adam and I hung out with him in Bari, Italy for a few days), so it will just come out when they come out. They will, as usual, be beautifully hand painted.
I don't know what an "Almost Halloween Time version" means, but "beautifully hand painted" has my attention.

Edit: If it's this, that's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Complete Beat Happening recordings box set. Mastered at Abbey Road(!!!)

CASH,JOHNNY
Cry! Cry! Cry! 3" Single
For The Rsd3 Mini Turntable

LP

1569525553064.png

LEWIS,JERRY LEE
Great Balls Of Fire 3" Single

1569525624868.png

1569525665063.png

ORBISON,ROY
Devil Doll 3" Single

1569525689748.png

PERKINS,CARL
Honey, Don't
LP

Cool. Thanks. On it. It's on his band camp too (but not the physical version). I loved that Colemine single (like seriously, it's probably my favorite that isn't Neal Francis)
Oh, and as for PIAPTK, I don't know a lot about it, but @Dead C turned me on to the site when he (they? he?) released a Dead Meadow lathe cut not too long ago. And then @Dead C was kind enough to send me a copy of this, which was super cool.

I think PIAPTK also does all of the lathe cuts that Joyful Noise Recordings puts out

Back