Pre-Order Thread

Hellogoodbye-Zombies-Aliens-Vampires-Dinosaurs-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2657614_1024x1024.jpg

ALLAH-LAS-ZUMA85-LEVEDITION-COVER_DELUXEBLENDMD26Vinyl_1024x1024.jpg

DAIISTAR-GOODTIME-LEVEDITION-COVER_COKEBOTTLE_TANGERINEANDMAGENTASPLATTERVINYL_1024x1024.jpg

I like “scheduled to ship closer to the week of” way of going about… “damn it we expect to get it to you around release date but shit happens don’t @ me.”

Fug yeah!
Screenshot_2023-08-03-12-10-31-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Enjoy The Ride Records in conjunction with Warner Records proudly present Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files, available on vinyl for the first time. Once called "... the most ambitious record ever assembled for a TV soundtrack" by Entertainment Weekly, Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files features rare tracks from Foo Fighters, Filter, Sheryl Crow & more.

Executive Album Producers Chris Carter (Producer and Creator of The X-Files) and David Was [Was (Not Was)] truly covered all of the bases when choosing the songs to include on Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files - for those of us who had the CD in the 90s, there were those fun hidden tracks that you had to rewind the CD backward to access ("0" is also a number). Oh, the nostalgia!

The lineup of artists for this release is out of this world, featuring Mark Snow, Soul Coughing, Foo Fighters, William S. Burroughs, R.E.M., Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Frank Black, Danzing, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Elvis Costello, Brian Eno, plus tracks performed by Sheryl Crow, Filter, Meat Puppets, Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper, and P.M. Dawn, which are making their first appearance on a vinyl release.

Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files is limited to 3,000 copies across three themed color variants, which are limited to 1,000 copies per color.
Screenshot_2023-08-03-12-13-00-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
The other variant is black.

Screenshot_2023-08-03-12-23-20-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is a pretty good set. Extra tracks for each album and a bonus album of outtakes.
I don't think Lucy has had a version that wasn't squished onto a single LP.

I'd just be after the extra tracks, so I might wait for a sale.
Lucy is the only one I still need. The bonus tracks would have to be really good to get more than a single spin. But if there's a DD dump next year, I'd probably bite and upgrade.

tg431lpc1_966_webstore.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-03-12-27-22-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

AG+SunToSun+Vinyl+Mockup+for+PreOrder.jpg

@Lee Newman This may interest you.

Fug yeah!
View attachment 179255

Enjoy The Ride Records in conjunction with Warner Records proudly present Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files, available on vinyl for the first time. Once called "... the most ambitious record ever assembled for a TV soundtrack" by Entertainment Weekly, Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files features rare tracks from Foo Fighters, Filter, Sheryl Crow & more.

Executive Album Producers Chris Carter (Producer and Creator of The X-Files) and David Was [Was (Not Was)] truly covered all of the bases when choosing the songs to include on Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files - for those of us who had the CD in the 90s, there were those fun hidden tracks that you had to rewind the CD backward to access ("0" is also a number). Oh, the nostalgia!

The lineup of artists for this release is out of this world, featuring Mark Snow, Soul Coughing, Foo Fighters, William S. Burroughs, R.E.M., Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Frank Black, Danzing, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Elvis Costello, Brian Eno, plus tracks performed by Sheryl Crow, Filter, Meat Puppets, Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper, and P.M. Dawn, which are making their first appearance on a vinyl release.

Songs In The Key of X - Music from and Inspired by The X-Files is limited to 3,000 copies across three themed color variants, which are limited to 1,000 copies per color.
View attachment 179257

Holy fuckin' fuck yeah!!!!

I hope these don't sell out instantly I'll be out of reception driving through the mountains with my family...

tg179lpc2_mockup.jpg

tg162lpc1_966_webstore.jpg

Fug yeah!
View attachment 179255

View attachment 179257

Do we know the price point yet?

AG+SunToSun+Vinyl+Mockup+for+PreOrder.jpg

@Lee Newman This may interest you.

It does indeed. I need a record sugar mama.

Back