Pre-Order Thread

New Pure Pleasure / Strata-East release coming on Oct 4th this month :

Pharoah Sanders ‎– Izipho Zam (My Gifts) It's also the second volume of the Dolphy Series (only Clifford Jordan - In The World is now missing).

And, from Speakers Corner :

The Charles Lloyd Quartet ‎– The Flowering (with Keith Jarrett, Cecil McBee and Jack DeJohnette)
Elvin Jones - Midnight Walk (with Hank Mobley, Thad Jones, Dollar Brand, Steve James, George Abend and Elvin Jones)

@Mr Moore

Last edited:
New Pure Pleasure / Strata-East release coming on Oct 4th this month :

Pharoah Sanders ‎– Izipho Zam (My Gifts) It's also the second volume of the Dolphy Series (only Clifford Jordan - In The World is now missing).

And, from Speakers Corner :

The Charles Lloyd Quartet ‎– The Flowering (with Keith Jarrett, Cecil McBee and Jack DeJohnette)
Elvin Jones - Midnight Walk (with Hank Mobley, Thad Jones, Dollar Brand, Steve James, George Abend and Elvin Jones)

@Mr Moore

Thanks. It’s a bit annoying about the Izipho Zam and they’re also doing Cecil McBee’s Mutima soon too because I have the Everland releases from a few years back. These PP are on a different level sonically but I don’t think I can fully justify rebuying.

Did you see the Clifford Jordan was put out by P-Vine in Japan earlier this year? Got mine from Juno, not sure if they still have them.

Looking forward to the Elvin Jones though and I may grab the Charles Lloyd too.

Thanks. It’s a bit annoying about the Izipho Zam and they’re also doing Cecil McBee’s Mutima soon too because I have the Everland releases from a few years back. These PP are on a different level sonically but I don’t think I can fully justify rebuying.

Did you see the Clifford Jordan was put out by P-Vine in Japan earlier this year? Got mine from Juno, not sure if they still have them.

Looking forward to the Elvin Jones though and I may grab the Charles Lloyd too.

Oh i saw it, I almost purchased the Clifford Jordan record when I placed my crazy orders from HMV Japan but decided to wait for a possible PP reissue. I hope it will happen someday 🤞

Benny the Butchers ‘My First Brick’ limited to 500 copies on Black Vinyl on Get on Down. Get it now! It will sell out!

New Rex Orange County - Really pissed I missed the signed one. Oh well. Limited white is still up.

Sorry if someone posted this already

Damn! I just saw it posted today sadly...didn't realize there was a signed variant...I have his last album on vinyl and love it.

Part 3 of the Vinyl Series

Vatican Shadow - Washington Buries Al Qaeda Leader At Sea
2.jpg

Part 3 of the Vinyl Series

Vatican Shadow - Washington Buries Al Qaeda Leader At Sea
2.jpg

man, IDK why I don't see more vinyl pressed in that blue color, I always think it looks SO good

Hurry!!!

Edit: oh sorry I'm too slow. I'm so glad I saw the email. Two left. I'm so nervous. 😥

Bob Dylan Bootleg Series Vol. 15, Travelin' Thru 1967-69:

Details:

Back