Pre-Order Thread

New Vatican Shadow reissue at Boomkat. The blue vinyl probably won't last more than a day or so...

Just noticed @phramenma beat me to this 🍻

Last edited:
New Vatican Shadow reissue at Boomkat. The blue vinyl probably won't last more than a day or so...

Not familiar with this, but i am really digging it!

One of Sun City Girls' most raucous shitfits is getting reissued by their home label, Abduction Records...

This one is available all over, even freaking Wal-Mart which is just hilarious to me

There it is. I was waiting for Bullmoose to get it. Love the free shipping and not charging until it ships.

If you are interested, HHV is selling it for 23.50 Euro shipped which is ~$26 i think using German post. Of course, I can understand the risks with this and why someone might not want to do that. Just throwing it out there as I have good experiences with them. Can get a 5 Euro coupon for signing up to newsletter too as long as you spend 50 i think.

If you are interested, HHV is selling it for 23.50 Euro shipped which is ~$26 i think using German post. Of course, I can understand the risks with this and why someone might not want to do that. Just throwing it out there as I have good experiences with them. Can get a 5 Euro coupon for signing up to newsletter too as long as you spend 50 i think.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep HHV in mind for the future.

View attachment 17546

Place I originally ordered from was $33 including shipping. It’s not worth $2 to me to cancel.
View attachment 17550

Molly Burch
The Molly Burch Christmas Album (gold vinyl)
Gold Vinyl

Holy shit sign me the fuck up

New DJ Shadow Nov 15!

Back