Pre-Order Thread

Two new Turntable Labs exclusivos.

So, I like a few on here, immediately jumped on the KGATLW but after giving Ryuichi Sakamoto's "Thousand Knives" a listen I might have to pick that up too. I've been listening to it at work and It's some fun atmospheric music. A whimsical soundtrack to my morning.

1568825774447.png

The Best Ones Of The Best Ones, pressed on cream/black galaxy-colored vinyl.
Release Date:
January 31, 2020
Track listing:
  • Screaming Infidelities
  • The Swiss Army Romance
  • Again I Go Unnoticed
  • Saints And Sailors
  • The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most
  • Hands Down
  • So Impossible
  • The Best Deceptions
  • The Sharp Hint Of New Tears
  • The Brilliant Dance
  • Drowning
  • Ghost Of A Good Thing
  • Don't Wait
  • Stolen
  • So Long, So Long
  • Vindicated
  • Fever Dreams
  • Belle Of The Boulevard
  • We Fight
  • Heart Beat Here

View attachment 17453

The Best Ones Of The Best Ones, pressed on cream/black galaxy-colored vinyl.
Release Date:
January 31, 2020
Track listing:
  • Screaming Infidelities
  • The Swiss Army Romance
  • Again I Go Unnoticed
  • Saints And Sailors
  • The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most
  • Hands Down
  • So Impossible
  • The Best Deceptions
  • The Sharp Hint Of New Tears
  • The Brilliant Dance
  • Drowning
  • Ghost Of A Good Thing
  • Don't Wait
  • Stolen
  • So Long, So Long
  • Vindicated
  • Fever Dreams
  • Belle Of The Boulevard
  • We Fight
  • Heart Beat Here
Dude, Chris Carrabba is like 7 years older than me but I look about 17 years older than him presently. I don't think he's aged at all. His beard (by cracky) doesn't even have any grey in it. At 44 you should at least a little grey in there. Mine has been greying since my 20's.

Dude, Chris Carrabba is like 7 years older than me but I look about 17 years older than him presently. I don't think he's aged at all. His beard (by cracky) doesn't even have any grey in it. At 44 you should at least a little grey in there. Mine has been greying since my 20's.

I was just thinking the same thing!...also I thought he was wearing an airpod on the album cover but turns out it was just the letter S

Airbrushed, my man. He looks younger than he did when he was relevant.

Also, I'm now listening to Dashboard Confessionals, because nostalgia.

Music Related.....The Gorillaz G-Shock is back and went on sale this morning. Only 3 left of the Camo watch left.

Non-music related. I just bought myself a new (non Gorillaz) G-Shock this past weekend. It's a quality timepiece.

A GShock Rangeman has been my everyday wear for years. Love it. Has so many features that are underutilized by me
Yeah, I had a Red G-Shock Mudman for about a decade and it's been great but it was time for a slight upgrade so I grabbed an all black G-Steal G-Shock. Like you said lots of features I will likely only rarely use but I am glad they are there and it looks boss AF.

1568832109072.png

Holding fast to the emotional honesty of Playing House (2017), Common Holly's sophomore record, When I say to you Black Lightning is a look outward; an exploration of the ways in which we all experience pain, fear and self-delusion, and how we can learn to confront those feelings with boldness. A swift change of course, When I say to you Black Lightning couples a submergence into the dark and dissonant with its consolation in harmony, and a dose of dry humor.
The record is more experimental than Brigitte Naggar's debut. It's rougher, looser, louder and more atonal. It feels edgy, but still kind. When I say to you Black Lightning ditches fear without losing vulnerability, and trades in sadness for the healing powers of anger, and the strength of observing, recognizing and confronting. Through its 9 labyrinthian yet catchy tracks, shaped sonically by the seriously unique visions of Devon Bate, Hamish Mitchell, and Naggar herself, the album observes the complexities of mental health, the precarity of life, and the challenges of finding strength in the face of grave misunderstanding.

WXAXRXP Sessions series features ten specially selected sessions recorded for radio from across the history of the label, from Peel sessions in the very early days, right up to June's WXAXRXP x NTS weekend. Available as a deluxe box set or as individual 12”s, these releases present each session in the highest quality adorned in beautiful packaging designed by Michael Oswell with photography by Synchrodogs.

Kind of wish just the FlyLo one was available separately...that session is so rad.

Only WARP artists, which makes sense. No Death Grips

Back