Pre-Order Thread

I wonder if they're gonna do Hallucinogen in Dub
The note at the bottom says there will be another box set later on the year. So if it's not in this one, probably there

This first 4-disc volume includes the two Hallucinogen albums, while the second 5-disc set available later in 2023 will feature singles from Dragonfly, TIP, and Twisted labels, as well as releases from various compilations. Remixes of other producers’ tracks will not be included, nor are collaborative compositions or remixes by others. What we have here is pure, essential Hallucinogen.

Pearl Jam Vault 11 up for preorders. NOTE: you must be a Ten Club member to purchase.

Pearl Jam Vault 11 up for preorders. NOTE: you must be a Ten Club member to purchase.
This is a hell of a show. Whipping, Satan's Bed, Sonic Reducer? Yes please.

If any club members aren't planning to get it and will order for me let me know.

Uggghh... ordered

Subtotal $70.00
Shipping $15.49
Estimated taxes $5.67
Total USD $91.16

This is the Dissident Live In Atlanta show. It's maybe my all time favorite version of Black.

Limited to 500 copies, all autographed. First time pressed Code 10%off for 10% off.

Cc @snoops

Spinning this now, if you're like me and have wanted this forever it sounds great. Almost done with side 1. I imagine it will be crazy expensive once it sells out

Back