Pre-Order Thread

The new Garth Brooks box set in terms of sales down the road?
I mean, that shit was cheap from the get go. I doubt they are tying up a bunch of plants with this. It's just her highest profile record in a minute and Dolly's team has been figuring out what it is VMP does and were like ohhh the super fans will buy NINE copies of this if we do pretty colors and different covers!

I mean, that shit was cheap from the get go. I doubt they are tying up a bunch of plants with this. It's just her highest profile record in a minute and Dolly's team has been figuring out what it is VMP does and were like ohhh the super fans will buy NINE copies of this if we do pretty colors and different covers!
Taking a page out of the TSwift book, certainly.

I haven’t seen any numbers besides VMPs 1k, so that’s probably gonna play into things. Lotta Dolly fans and collectors (of all Dolly ephemera, not just records) out there.

Taking a page out of the TSwift book, certainly.

I haven’t seen any numbers besides VMPs 1k, so that’s probably gonna play into things. Lotta Dolly fans and collectors (of all Dolly ephemera, not just records) out there.
wonder if I'll be able to sell this bandana they are sending me.

Not after you blew your nose in it, no.

Tbh I’m a little surprised they didn’t include some “special” version in the Dollyscription. Probably would mess up the margins.
probably the special merchandise in q4 of the sub, with a no refund on the variant you bought today.

Back