Pre-Order Thread

The thing I like about it is that if you sub to their emails you find out early. :) It's like being in a club you don't have to pay to be a part of. If the next two Vatican Shadow limited editions sell out before I get one though, everyone better watch out.
oh yeah I get their emails too and have a copy but it doesn't make a lot of sense for everyone else when that album in particular is so in demand.

The link in the email worked for me...copying it here in case that works out better for you...

EDIT: Also here's the direct URL for the item itself: 2000 - 2004 3LP
Seems to be getting a wide release (3000 copies) - first stores started listing it...

But if you'd prefer ordering from Warner directly, you can choose your country's store with the currency options at the top right.
frakkur.jpg

I'm still waiting for my numbered deluxe edition of Ágætis Byrjun... :(
They messed up the delivery and I'm waiting for 1.5 months now for them to work this out and send me a new box.

Last edited:
Whew! Looks like the Samurai Champloo OST is heading my way. I ordered through Groove Distribution and initially they sent an invoice but no way to pay them. I replied back to the invoice and they just got back to me today. They had me just send payment via PayPal which I did and then I promptly received my shipping notification. Again, it’s nice when this stuff actually works out.

Last edited:
Back