Pre-Order Thread

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey just put out a pretty great track called Don't Call Me Angel! There's an awesome looking 12" picture disc single of it, or a black 7". CD and cassette singles are also available.

I just made the mistake of clicking on your discogs and seeing your 18 THOUSAND strong wantlist. What's the endgame there? I can't imagine a list that big being super useful.

Hahahah, yeah so in the beginning of using discogs I made the mistake of clicking "add all to wantlist" if I wanted a certain title. So most titles appear at least 10 times in my want list (that's what I'm guessing is the average, because a lot of titles can have like 50 or 100 releases), which means my actually want list is more like 1800 or whatever. However, I do like a lot of different genres, so that's why my want list is pretty long. I don't really have an endgame yet and to be honest I rarely order anything through discogs anyway.

The Who - WHO
SharedImage-94681.png

Ariana Grande, Miley Cirus, Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel

Not technically a preorder at this point but Plaid Room has a few clear Stereolab up on site.

Edit: All gone again. Here today. Gone today.

Last edited:
1568380732801.png

Charles Bradley “Lonely as You Are” x “Lucifer” (w/instrumentals)
“I love you. And this is Charles Bradley. I hope this one day gets out to the world.”

Limited edition vinyl of Charles Bradley's “Lonely as You Are” and “Lucifer.” Cover photograph of Bradley taken by Giles Clement at the 2017 Newport Folk Festival. Features performances by Seth Avett and Mike Marsh from the Avett Brothers along with producers James Levy and Paul Defiglia.
Charles Bradley had a lot on his mind when he recorded “Lonely as You Are” and "Lucifer.” A stomach cancer diagnosis in the Fall of 2016 forced him off the road at the peak of his career. Weakened by months of chemotherapy, facing a life threatening surgery and confronting his own mortality in a moment of political upheaval and uncertainty (the last month of Obama’s presidency), Bradley was filled with ideas and energy when he stepped into a Queens home recording studio and spontaneously created “Lonely as You Are” and “Lucifer.”
“Charles knew what he wanted to say and he said it quickly,” co-writer and co-producer James Levy said in a statement. “He wore his heart on his sleeve. A true singer.”
Praise for “Lonely as You Are”:
“a devastating masterclass” - Rolling Stone

“one of the strongest soul songs of the year”- Atwood Magazine
“Lonely as You Are is hard to listen to, but only in the way that great songs are” - Consequence of Sound
Praise for “Lucifer”:
“Lucifer is a soaring soulful jam, and captures The Screaming Eagle of Soul at a bittersweet moment of his life, at the crossroads of life and death, knowing finality was close up ahead" - WXPN (“Gotta Hear Song of the Week)”

“an uptempo soul jam with plenty of his trademark powerful, time-weathered screams and joyful, spiritual lyrics. The song is empathetic, his encouraging and consoling final message to the world before he took his leave” - PASTE
"On 'Lucifer,' a soulful number with a spiritual undertone, the singer calls out Obama’s successes, wailing, 'Obama! You’ve done what you had to do. Change the world!'" - Rolling Stone
Track Listing
Side A

1. Lonely as You Are
2. Lucifer
Side B
1. Lonely as You Are (Instrumental)
2. Lucifer (Instrumental)

Bro! Thanks so much for this. I sat on it when it was first announced and missed it. So very grateful I had a second opportunity due to your post. Snagged it last night and looks like it’s OOS again. Whew!

For anyone who may have missed it, the caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world got a restock

For anyone who may have missed it, the caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world got a restock

DAMNIT

Not technically a preorder at this point but Plaid Room has a few clear Stereolab up on site.

All OOS now.

EDIT: quick ordered the clear Dots & Loops from Amazon dot Canuck before price increase or OOS. Might check my locals for ETK on black.
EDIT 2: The price on Amazon did indeed go up!

Last edited:

The demand for this is so high, I just don't understand why they do runs of only 200 or 300, it should be 2000 or 3000. People will buy it.

The demand for this is so high, I just don't understand why they do runs of only 200 or 300, it should be 2000 or 3000. People will buy it.
The thing I like about it is that if you sub to their emails you find out early. :) It's like being in a club you don't have to pay to be a part of. If the next two Vatican Shadow limited editions sell out before I get one though, everyone better watch out.

Back