Pre-Order Thread

Over the years, I've had at least 4 people contact me on discogs, begging me to sell them my fruity pebbles limited edition pressing. It sold for as high as $400 at one point!

Ni03MTE5LmpwZWc.jpeg

borat-borat-very-nice.gif

Screenshot2023-03-01at12.45.39PM_1024x1024@2x.png

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

Stop Making Sense full concert for the first time ever on vinyl. 2 LP with a reproduction of the original booklet from the 1984 limited edition pressing and additional pages with never before seen photos. Includes brand new notes written by Chris, David, Jerry and Tina. The tracklist includes previously unreleased tracks “Cities” and “Big Business/I Zimbra.”

TalkingHeads_SMS_ProductShot_1000x1000.jpg

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

Stop Making Sense full concert for the first time ever on vinyl. 2 LP with a reproduction of the original booklet from the 1984 limited edition pressing and additional pages with never before seen photos. Includes brand new notes written by Chris, David, Jerry and Tina. The tracklist includes previously unreleased tracks “Cities” and “Big Business/I Zimbra.”

I've done a good job of convincing myself over the years that I don't need this or The Last Waltz on vinyl because I'd rather just watch the movie. But I am realllly tempted on this...

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

I’ve been waiting on this for so long.

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

holy fucking shit

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

well apparently Criterion is releasing a 4K of it and I think it will also be in theaters again for this release.

I saw it a couple years ago in the theater and it was such a great experience.

I've been spoiled living in Milwaukee... The Milwaukee Film Festival (almost) annually does a screening of STOP MAKING SENSE in a gorgeous 1920s movie palace that turns into a full-on dance party, complete with aisle dancing and the occasional conga line.

2 LP + 28 page Booklet

okay so I have a copy of this but just realized it's only a single LP with 9 songs. This is supremely better, right?

Back